Directioners Imagine!

You went strait home and went to sleep to make sure it wasn't a dream. As you're lying in the nice, warm, soft bed you can't help but to thing about everything that has happened today. You finally fall asleep and have the best dream of your life. But you dreamed everything that happened that day.

You wake up the next morning. You're depressed cause you think it's all a dream. Until you check your phone. You realize you had a text from Niall That read. "Good morning beautiful." And a text from 4 unknown numbers. You start to think could this be Harry, louis, Liam , and Zayn? You sure hope so. All of a sudden your phone starts to ring. I gladly accept the calling knowing it was Niall.

"Hello." You said.

"Hey Beautiful." Niall said in a amazing Irish accent.

"Awww Niall so you're so cute and sweet." You said.

Trying to act as cool as possible without busting open screaming "IM TALKING TO NIALL FUCKING HORAN WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE MY FUCKING LIVE IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!"

"Can you meet me somewhere I'd like to ask your something." Niall said

"Sure where?" You said

"Nandos?" Niall said

"YES!" You said

"Ok see you there." Niall said

We arrive at Nandos at about the same time 12:00Pm. We go in get a table and Niall orders us food. He holds your hand and you can't help but to say. "Maaaaaann, you got some soft hands."

"hahahaha thank you Niall said

Niall asks the waiter to light a candle so she does. We sit there and You hear.

"I would love it if you would do me a great favor and be my girlfriend."

You can feel your heart drop. You so happy and shocked. You never thought you could ever have the chance to date Niall

"Yes I would be glad to." You said in your most calm voice.

Niall gets all happy and we finish our food. Niall pays for it and we start to leave. When we walk out of the store and OH SHIT NIALL NOOOO!!!!!! OH GOD NOO OH GOD!!!!!

His shoe laces weren't tied. I didn't want him falling and getting hurt so I made him tie them.