Chapter One

Now

"OMG, Beau you got to tell your Mom about this person you like, she may want to meet them." Abby said staring at me straight in the face.

"Abs, please stop nagging me about me telling my Mom." I asked her as I stuck a pocky in my mouth.

I stood up and walked over to Alexis, who was my crush and she was standing there with Caden my best friend but also my step-brother, my Mom told me that his parents were murdered by a burglar who broke in and raped his mother and murdered his family after he was done. Caden was an outcast at the school and in life he never was around others except his best friends and Alexis. I guess it may have to do with all of us being outcasts and misfits.

Abby is a Pyrokinectic she can control fires with her mind she nearly killed her family when she was very young. Alexis is a shape shifter, she once tricked a gay guy into thinking she was a dude too, you can imagine the poor guy's reaction when he realized that he kissed a girl. Caden has a banshee like ability which means he can get anything he wants just by asking for it, and I get flashes from my past and others pasts. It probably has to do with my father after he walked out on us 17 years ago when my Mom gave birth to me all alone.

                   Now

           "Hey Beau, I wanted to ask you something." I heard Caden ask me.

"Ok, what is it?" I said as I looked at him with a concerned look.

You may be unaware but we can't use our ability on each other because we are both Misfits and Outcasts with Super Powers or M.O.S.P, we're still working on the name. If we wanted to we couldn't it's impossible.

"I was wondering, if we weren't siblings if you'd date me." He asked me in an awkward way as his played with his Death the Kid ring he always wore.

I stared blankly at him and shook my head "Sorry, Caden but we are related so it's impossible for me to ever see you as anything more than a brother." I told him in a concerned way.

Now I'm worried that he's going to sneak in my room at night and lie next to me in my bed I thought to myself as I walked silently back home. My friends and I live in this boring small town in Florida it's not even identified as it's own town yet, which on the contrary doesn't bring much attention from the government, which allows us to hide in plain sight.

           "Beau, Caden, I'd like you to meet Lucifer." I heard my Mom say as Caden and I walked straight through the front door.

I looked at Caden awkwardly because I knew that name from someway, then I looked straight at Lucifer. I stared at him, I felt pain starting from my skull, I closed my eyes and  blacked out.