Prologue

19 Years Ago

"I know you are the one who betrayed our lord Lucifer, Griffith, you told him our secret, for that I condemn you to an eternity of living among mortals." Pyralis said to Griffyth as he pushed him toward the portal to the mortal world with his fire covered spear.

"Wait, Pyralis you are making a grave mistake I am not the traitor you are, you can't see through the temptation of immortal life and the power that you possess." Griffyth screamed as he fell through the portal.

Griffyth shivered uncontrollable as he scoped his surroundings it looked to be winter and there was a new layer of snow covering the ground.

"The mortal world looks so different than it did when he ruled it alongside his brother Alexander, there where this moving cubes that looked like carriages but he couldn't tell what they were and he saw this young couple, the woman was dressed exactly like the man." he thought to himself.

Griffyth grimaced as he clutched his head he felt one of his horns digging back into his skull, he stared at his hand it was covered in Blood he had forgotten how blood looked like, because Demons don't usually bleed when they are in hell because they are damned to an eternity of suffering he really didn't mind the torture because it was just watching the evil villains of humanity play Charades and other games the worst part was when Adolph Hitler wanted to sing Karaoke with Bin Laden.

He felt really lightheaded so he stumbled upon this little house on the outskirts of the little town. Then he woke up, and grimaced he rubbed his head.

"Where are you from? You dress fairly odd for the temperature it is. Are you a tourist?" Said the 20 year old who was leaning over him...