Chapter 2: It's Just for One Night, What Could Go Wrong?

Chapter 2:It's Just for One Night, What Could Go Wrong?

"Slater... what the hell is this?" Dylan huffs.

You smile, staring at your work – that work being Dylan. You took the time out of your week to create this amazing, masterful, high quality costume. It's purple material covering Dylan from head to waist, a hood covering the majority of his head with a few strands of his brown locks falling forward. "Calamari?" is written on his chest in yellow. His pants are also purple, but his shoes are just his regulars. In all honestly, it's poorly made. Anyone can see where you sewed pieces together, and where you had to patch certain areas with material that wasn't the exact same purple. Still, you're proud of your work considering you actually put effort into it.

Dylan looks down at himself, swaying his body so his "tentacles" can sway. He looks at you, slightly blushing from embarrassment but also livid at the ridiculous stunt you've just pulled.

"Come on Dylan, I worked so hard on it!" You moan, slouching. "I thought it'd be perfect for you!"

"Why? Why would... no... did you do this because of my water semblance!?" He questions, getting heated.

"...maybe," you shyly whisper.

Dylan face palms, huffing into his own skin.

"I don't know why I actually put faith in you. You just..." He huffs again.

"Come on, you have no time to change anyway! Wait here while I get into my costume," you shout, running into the bathroom.

Dylan approaches the mirror and stares at his new outfit. It looks ridiculous with the tentacles flowing as he moves. As terrible as this looks, you somehow made the tentacles work quite well. He runs his hands through them, making them flow.

"This is ridiculous. How did he even make it without me noticing?"

"Ah... sheesh... that's tight where it counts," you mumble in the bathroom loud enough for Dylan to hear.

He raises his brow in intrigue. He has no idea what you're going to dress up as for this little charade you and Ruby are putting on. In fact, he's curious about what the ladies from RWBY are going to dress up as, along with the members of team JNPR. Dylan really just ignored this whole ordeal until today, hoping he could get out of it. But you had no plans on letting him escape, as he now knows. He doubts you would have donned this costume yourself. It wouldn't have the same comedic value for you.

Finally the door opens and you step out. Dylan is absolutely blown away by what he sees. The quality between his and yours are on completely different levels. From what Dylan can tell, you're supposed to be some sort of cyborg ninja. You have metal plates around your body, though it mostly covers pecks, abs, all your arms, thighs and calves. The armour pieces are black while the under layer is a blood red.

"Where did you get that?" Dylan shouts.

"Oh, this?" You smile, looking at the suit. "Weiss got it for me. Well, I paid Weiss and she got it for me. Well... I asked Ozpin for lien then Weiss paid half for me. But isn't it awesome!" You cheer.

You walk over to the corner of the room where Crimson Blaze resides and grab the hilt. You twirl it through your fingers before attaching it to your back. You let go but the blade remains stationed on your back.

"Nice, it worked," you cheer. "Alright, you ready? Everyone should be here soon."

"I can't believe I'm going to let myself be seen in this thing."