I wasnt expecting this.

The cover is pictures of the characters, if you don't like how they look then just imagine them how you would.

Millie's pov 🌙

Me and Josh stepped out the car onto the pavement ready to go inside my house for me to pack my things for university.

"Josh! For fuck sake, josh stop it!!" I scream, laughing my head off as he pushes me on the bed tickling me to death.

"What's the magic word?" He questions with a big smirk on his face.

Me and Josh have been friends since primary school, since then we have been closer than ever. He stays at mine every Saturday, all we do is tell each other secrets and order pizza while sitting on my balcony playing monopoly.

"Please. Please. Please, stop tickling me" I beg.

At this point josh was on top of me with both legs on each side of my hips. We look into each others eyes for a few moments until he looks away and gets off me and starts emptying my draws. I sit up slowly trying to think what just happened.

"I can't fucking help it" he says throwing himself on me as our lips touch each other.

His lips are amazing, there so soft, I could do this all day. But then I think to myself that I can't like Josh, he's my best friend and it should stay this way. I move and we stop kissing. But then I look up at him again and kiss him again, with our tongues this time. He slides his hand up my back undoing my bra and after taking my top off, he starts kissing from my neck down to my stomach leaving a mark each time. He gets down to my pants and looks up to me like he's asking for permission.

"Josh, what are we doing?" I say looking worried. I look at him, for a split second I look away and a tear goes down my face.

Josh jumps up from me and runs over to me.

"Millie, don't cry, please please don't cry" he begs looking at me with a concerned face.

I wipe away my tears and stand up. We both start unpacking all my things, and not a word came out of our mouths until we got in the taxi.

"Millie.."

"M--hm"

"It's hard to say this but... Millie I love you, I've loved you for two years straight, I can't help it, I adore you.."

I look at him and kiss him softly on the lips, realizing I loved him too. He smiles, the cute smile he does when he's really really happy about something.

We both hop out the taxi and start walking straight to the office. We got inside the office where there was trillions of people sitting. We find two seats and sit down. Josh runs his hand down my leg leaving it just above my knee, I kiss him again.

"Josh Jones, Millie Mitchell, Megan Johnson, Sasha Chester, Lia Williams, Liam Davies, Derek Taylor, and Zac Thomas!!!" A lady shouts from behind.

I walk over while the rest of the people she shouted followed. She handed us all a key saying "room 85" the very top room.. We all walk up the stairs, josh holding my hand. This girl with blonde short hair opened it letting us all through.
There was 5 bedrooms, 3 with a double bed, 1 with a bunk bed and 1 with 2 singles. Me  and josh decided to share a room with the double, Megan and Liam in the other double, Lia in the last double, Sasha in the 2 singles and Zac with the bunk beds.

Me and josh sit down on the double bed.

"Millie, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks shyly.

I kiss him for a few minutes. "Of course" I answer.

He smiles, THAT smile again. We walk out the room to find Megan and Liam arguing.

"Megan it wasn't me a I swear I would never--" he pleads.

"DO NOT LIE TO ME LIAM!" She runs out the room in tears with Sasha chasing after her.

Liam walks back into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him.
Lia comes up to me.

Me, Josh, and Lia have all known each other for so long, we have all been best friends since primary. Lia looks down to see me and josh holding hands.

"Oh my giddy gosh, HOW LONG did it take for you two to get together!! Finally!!" She runs up to me clapping her hands excitedly.

Josh turns to whisper to me. "Sorry I told Lia a few months ago that I felt something for you"

"It's fine" I say, realizing this is all not fine, I love my best friend. I feel sick, not I'm a horrible way, I feel sick because I'm scared this might effect our friendship.

"So what just happened out here?" I ask.

"Well I got told by Sasha that Liam and Megan have been a thing for ages, but they have never dated. Liam apparently cheated on her last year, but Liam didn't think it was a deal because they weren't dating and Megan's only just found out I guess" she says.

"I bet the poor girls so upset!" I say. Then I feel sick in my stomach, I turn round to hold my tears. Then turn back around to see Josh's face looking very concerned.

Lia smiles and walks back to her bedroom. I nod to Josh to tell him I'm ok, then I walk outside to grab our time table.

Josh's pov🌙

Millie walks back into the bedroom with a piece of paper in her hand. I realize that Millie looks really ill, she always bites her lips when she's ill. She sits down on the kitchen table, I can see her from our bedroom door being slightly open. She puts her head in her hands for a few minutes then walks over to the kitchen window and pulls out a fag, I hate her smoking, she already has a really bad heart. But she won't listen to me.

I walk over to her, sit opposite her. She looks down at the flame as she lights her fag. She takes a toke and looks up at me with mascara all down her face.

"Millie, what's the matter with you? Your getting me really worried and--" just as I was about to finish off my sentence this tall dark skinned boy walked through the door with a coffee in his hand. He looks straight at Millie and drops his coffee.

"Millie? Oh my god, no way!" He screams and runs up to Millie and hugs her so tight.

I'm so jealous, like literally. Who the fuck is this guy.

"It's been ages, how was Majorca I swear that was the last time I saw you? Just before you left?" Millie says, she looks happier now.

I leave the kitchen and Millie's eyes follow as I walk into the bathroom, slam the door, and run the shower.