Sang experiences Second Base, a second time

The afternoon was warm and sunny so Sang hung out in the backyard by the pool. She was attempting to concentrate on the book about the Highlander but the sunlight dancing across the pool's water twinkled at her. The chapter she was currently stuck on was the one that inspired that make out session with Victor the other day. She kept reliving the episode in her head. Lost in the hypnotic sight of the pool's water, she didn't hear someone sneak up next to her. The book was plucked from her hands and a set of hands covered her eyes. It only took a second for the vanilla scent to register in her head before she said, "Luke!" The hands dropped off her face and she tilted it up backwards to see him standing behind her. "Aww.. you always know who it is." he said grinning.

"Oy, Trouble!" Gabriel called out as he came up to them. "What are you doing just sitting there?" Sang shook her head at him, "I was trying to read but Luke took my book away." she said pouting her lower lip. "What did I tell you about that lip! Pull it back in!" he demanded. Pointing a finger at Luke, he told him to give her back the book. Luke held it up and showed Gabriel the cover, "Check this out! Sang's been reading about half naked men!" Sang blushed but didn't say anything since it was true. "I know, I was with her when she bought it. Girls need to read that romantic stuff." Gabriel said with a wave of his hand. "What I want to know is what she's doing sitting there reading when she could be swimming!"

Trying to be cute and funny, she replied, "I was too lazy to go upstairs and change." Luke shrugged, "You don't need to change to swim. Go in your underwear. It's the same as your bikinis anyway." Gabriel nodded and agreed with him, "He's right so lets go now!" Pulling off his tank top and then his pants, he stood there in his boxers waiting for them. Luke's cheeks turned pink and he said, "Uh, I'll go get some towels for us and some underwear for me." He disappeared into the house. Sang stood there blinking because she just understood his predicament. "Come on Trouble, strip!" Gabriel commanded, making her wake up out of her thoughts.

She reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it up and off. Thankfully, she had on a more conservative bra in a nude color. The panties were matching and Gabriel gaped as she pulled her skirt off. "Damn Trouble! It almost looks like you have nothing on!" Sang just shrugged and blushed as Luke came back out with an armful of towels and a pair of boxers on. He did a double take at her before realizing that she really was wearing underwear. His eyes scanned her up and down before he set the towels down. While Sang watched him, Gabriel came up quickly, threw her over his shoulder before jumping in the pool.

The cool water on her skin was a shock for a minute before she got used to it. Gabriel's arms released her and Sang floated up to the top. As she took a breath, there was a big splash next to her. Luke's head popped up a second later and he shook his hair, making water droplets go flying everywhere. They played in the water, racing each other back and forth before taking a break. Luke suggested that he toss her in the air so that she could practice her flip and she agreed to it. The first flip wasn't as high as she would have liked so on the second try, he put some more power into it with Gabriel shouting encouragements. Sang managed to flip over and enter the water feet first. As soon as her head popped up, she heard Luke and Gabriel hooting and clapping which all of a sudden stopped as she pushed her hair back.

Confused, she looked at them wondering what was wrong. Following their line of sight, she looked down to discover that one breast had popped out of the cup. Back before she had that experience with Victor, she would have gotten really embarrassed and covered herself back up quickly and left the pool but now... she liked them looking at her. Casually, she tucked it back in with an "Oops." and pretended like it was fine. Taking her cue, the boys shook it off and went back to playing. As she got thrown across the water, she wriggled her shoulders underwater which made both straps slide down her arms. The weight of the water in the cups made them sag down and slip off her chest leaving her exposed as she stood up. Again both of them froze, staring at her breasts.

She reached back and unhooked it taking it off all the way saying, "Well, this doesn't want to stay on so I guess I don't need it." Sang threw the wet bra onto the deck next to her clothes. Luke's mouth parted in shock and Gabriel said, "I'm in fucking heaven." before reaching for her. Pulling her into his arms, he kissed her, rubbing his chest on hers. Another pair of lips landed on her neck as hands gripped her hips. Gabriel's hands stayed on her hips as Luke's wandered up and around coming to touch her breasts. His hands gently squeezed and kneaded them before playing with her nipples. Her gasp filled Gabriel's mouth making his hands grip her hips harder. After a minute of this, Luke spun her around and their hands switched places. "These are so beautiful Trouble." Gabriel muttered as he kissed across the back of her shoulders and tweaked her tips.

Luke pulled back from her mouth and then met Gabriel's eyes over her head, signaling something to each other. "Lay on your back sweetie. We'll hold you up." Luke said to her. Trustingly, Sang obeyed and true to his word, their hands held her up as she floated on her back. In tandem, their heads bent down to each capture a furled bud in their mouth making her groan. Having them both suckle on her at the same time nearly overwhelmed her with pleasurable sensations. Luke's tongue was slow and playful, stroking the tip and then teasing it. Gabriel's was more insistent, swirling around and drawing it in further inside the warmth of his mouth. Again, she felt a pull straight from her nipples to between her legs. The feelings built up and with a small cry, Sang convulsed and orgasmed in their arms. The two guys lifted their heads from her chest grinning with male pride. "Trouble that was the hottest thing ever!" Gabriel said praising her. Luke nodded and said, "It was beautiful, thank you for letting us do that." Sang smiled at them, happy that she was brave enough to try that with both of them at the same time.

A car door slammed and footsteps came towards the backyard. With a small yelp, Sang hid behind Luke and Gabriel crossing her arms over her chest. "Hey! What the hell are you two doing? The both of you look like you've been up to something!" North's voice rang out. Sang's fear of being seen like this by a stranger faded away. "Where's Sang baby? North asked as Luke just shrugged and Gabriel babbled something about her room. "Then why are her clothes here?" North said as he picked up her shirt and skirt. There was a moment of silence as he spied her soaked bra on the ground. He dangled it from one finger with his eyebrows raised in his brothers direction. At their silence, Sang placed one hand on Gabriel's shoulder to pull herself up higher. Her eyes peeked over and she meekly said, "Hi North star."

"Baby?" North asked in confusion, "Why is your bra on the grou...." his voice trailed off as understanding crossed his face. Luke and Gabriel felt that it was impossible to keep the smirk off their faces. "You guys have been fucking around with her in the pool?!" Letting out a big sigh, North shook his head before saying, "Baby come on out of the pool. They've had enough fun with you today." Draping her wet bra over the chair back, he grabbed a towel and held it open for her. Swimming to the ladder, she realized that North was going to get an eyeful since she needed both hands to get out. Climbing out, North's eyes got larger and he stared. "Holy Shit!" he muttered out loud. Sang smiled innocently at him as she stepped into the towel and pulled it closed around her. Leaving him speechless while Gabriel and Luke snickered, she turned and went into the house.