Chapter 1

It was Charlotte's first day of High school after moving to a new school in Augusta, Maine. When she got to school the first thing she saw was someone she thought looked amazing, he was a sophomore and she was just a lowlife freshmen. People referred to him as Senpai [which means someone you admire in japanese] .

Charlotte had trouble making friends at high school and nobody talked to her so she was alone. One day after a few weeks into school, she overheard a conversation between a girl named Sam and another girl named Amy, " Hey Sam have you heard about the dance? Im inviting Daniel who are you inviting?" Sam smiled " Im inviting a  sophomore I like to call senpai hehe." Both girls giggled. " Im gonna ask if he will go with me on Friday." Sam exclaimed. When Charlotte heard this she got mad and a evil plan formed in her head...

Charlotte decided to leave a letter in her locker to meet her on the school rooftop to talk about something inportant... Later after school Sam had receved the letter and wasn't sure whether she should go or not but decided to go if it was an important matter so she soon arrived at the school rooftop where Charlotte had been waiting. " So your the one who sent the letter? What did you want to talk about?" Charlotte stared at her and smiled. " Why are you smiling?..." Charlotte took a knife out of her pocket and stabbed Sam repeatedly. " You will never touch my senpai." Charlotte whispered. Blood was everywhere and Sam had died. Charlotte mopped up the blood and threw the body away and went home. Her job had been done. Sam had died. She smiled and went to sleep that night happily.