The Stareing begins..

-chapter 4

( next day from chapter 3 )

Jerricca and baillie gets up really early this time. so they don't miss the bus. They got up and ready and headed to the bus stop, They got on and headed to StarLand high, They met with Jordan and Olivia after they got off. they talked for a bit then the bell rang and they all headed to their classes.

( OLIVIA'S P.O.V )
I was heading to math class when I see the same girl we all saw yesterday at lunch. I think she might be stalking me or something, I pretended she wasn't following me. I stop and look behind me to see is she was there but I saw her hide behind the corner, I started walking again and I started thinking maybe I'm crazy she probably had a class down this hallway or she's in math with me.? I'm not sure I don't think so even though yesterday was the 1 day of school. I got in my class and she stop and went so whatever class she went too.

( OLIVIA'S P.O.V END )

Baillie was in English class when she see's that girl enter her class too.
Baillie was listening to the teacher's lesson. And she shes in the corner of her eye, That the wried girl is starring at her. Baillie looks at her and she looked away. that whole thing kept going threw the whole class she kept starting at baillie it was creepy.
(BELL RINGS)

Lunch:
Jerricca gets to a lunch table before her friends got there, Jerricca sees that girl standing against a wall and starring at Jerricca, Jerricca stares back and she looks away. Just in time the rest of the girls came and sat down.

( JORDAN'S P.O.V )

The girls tell me about their "Stalker" that was the girl who been none stop spying and following them.! I get a little angry and say under my breath I'm going to beat her up if she keeps bugging my friends.

( JORDAN'S P.O.V END )

( BELL RINGS ) ( LUNCH OVER)

We all got up and said bye to each other before leaving. We all went to our class and didn't see the girl untill  me and Baillie where walking down the hall to go to the bus. We see that girl waiting at the door way, Me and bailie look at each-other and said 'do u see her' says baillie, 'Yes' says Jerricca,
Jerricca says ' pretend she's not there ok', Ok says baillie. We walk out and that girl is starting at us, We get out and headed to our bus to go home.Until we see her get on the SAME bus as us...

-What will the twins do now???
~will they try to talk to that stalker girl or don't even bother? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 5

-Hey guys hope you liked this story Umm.. My cat says hi and watch anime So Bye

-Ivyisawesomeee2 PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!