The Stalkers Love Story!

-Chapter 7

( LIV'S P.O.V )

I had to move in the summer, To a new school I was really nervous because I had no friends as I walked in on my first day I saw " Him" Senpai!!!! I screamed softly thats when it all started. That's how I became a "Stalker" as my friends Jerricca and the rest of the girls say, Do I stalk Peolpe to much like Befor I met the girls I also stalked them too but that's how I became their friends at least I have friends  now!!

( LIV'S P.O.V END )

----------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey guys if u didn't know LIV'S crush / SENPAI is Gray fullbuster ( yes I did that are U rageing XD ) I will not be adding an introduction for gray. Because I'm to lazy too and also sorry for Not updating a lot.
blame that on anime and youtube.
BTW if u know gray he is from an anime called fairy tail if you don't know what that is then go watch it
----------------------------------------------
(back to the story)

The girls where eating at one of the lunch tables. As Jerricca caught liv stalking "her SENPAI " as she always says, Jerricca tazes her and said 'stop liv your creeping everyone out ' Jerricca said. liv quickly began to eat her lunch.

( BELL RINGS )

everyone leaves and started to head to their class.

( TIME SKIP )
End of the day

Jerricca and Baillie got off the bus and went home, As soon as they got home Jerricca made soup and ate it.

( sorry it's a short chapter )