Sixteen

I got into Jungkooks car, it was silent, neither of us wanting to speak up. We eventually got to his house, pulling in to the drive way, he parked his car and we both grabbed our bags and headed in to the house. I dropped my stuff on his large couch then sat down next to it.

"So are you going to explain?" He asked. "I just." I stopped. "I don't know how to say this other than being blunt about it." I mumbled, looking down at the ground.

"Then be blunt." He spoke up, walking closer to me. I stood up from the couch and started to pace a little.

"I." I sighed. "Who was the girl you were talking to?" I stopped pacing kind of close to his front door.

"What?" He asked, taken back by the question I guess. "The girl, she talked to you before lunch and before we left. Who is she?" I looked up at him. He has a smirk on his face which made me slightly more mad.

"Are you jealous?" He smiled and walked closer to me, his back facing the door. "Jungkook! This isn't a joke!" I groaned and very lightly pushed him backwards to where his back slightly hit the door.

"You're jealous aren't you?" He smiled again. "Jungkook! Stop trying to make this about me and just fucking explain what that was about." I huffed slightly.

"She saw that we hadn't talked for a while and thought I was up for grabs." He still had a smirk on his face.

"And what'd you say?" I asked, not wanting to look at him. "Nothing." He replied. I rolled my eyes. "Jungkook I'm just confused." I took a deep breathe.

"Last week you said you broke your own rule about not falling for each other and then you go off and talk to other girls in suggestive ways like I'm nothing." I stopped for a moment before ranting again.

"I just don't know what to do, I dont know if it's even worth talking to you anymore. I just don't kn-" I stopped speaking when I saw Jungkook quickly move and push me up against the door.

He smirked as he shook his head slightly. He just makes me so frustrated sometimes. He looked at me for a mere second before placing his lips on mine and kissing me. I tried to pull away but couldn't resist the feeling.

Once I kissed back, he pulled away. "I knew it." He muttered while looking at me. His hands lightly held me up against the front door.

"What?" I asked. "You're still into me." He was acting cocky right now and I wasn't really feeling it right now.

"What do you mean? How would you even know?" "You kissed me back." His thumb lightly rubbed my arm.

"Like always." I whispered really quietly while looking at the ground. "Brit, she's nothing. There's nothing to get jealous about. Like I said the other week, I broke my own rule of not wanting to fall for you."

I got butterflies in my stomach, it made me sort of happy but mainly nervous when he kind of said he liked me. I hunmed in response not knowing what to say since I was still a bit mad at him.

"Are you still upset?" I didn't reply. "Why are you mad?" He placed his hand under my chin and lifted it up so I would now be looking at him.

"I don't know, I'm just thinking." I shrugged it off. "Come here, lets go chill in my room or something." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and tugged me along going upstairs to his room.

He turned on his television and then laid on his bed, his back against the bed frame. He nodded me over, I slowly got onto his bed with him and laid next to him but not to close.

He pulled me in closer, I was still a little stiff not sure how to act.

I relaxed after a few minutes, leaning against his chest. I looked up at him just a little bit and saw him smiling while rubbing my shoulder.

I drapped my arm across his torso and cuddled a bit closer. I don't know why I got jealous or over reacted, I just want him to myself I guess.

--

A/N

well hm i guess that happened

idk im tired and this is a mess sorry its kinda short

this book is a mess but its goin somewhere