Fourteen

I rolled my eyes but closed my window and fixed my curtain. I walked downstairs and went to the front door, seeing Jungkook waiting there.

"What are you do-" He cut me off by his lips meeting mine. It was a soft kiss, but needy, like he had missed our lips touching. He had closed the door behind him by kicking it with his foot.

He pulled away slowly but stayed close, his lips lightly brushing over mine while he talked. "I missed you." He closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against mine. I sighed.

"I missed you too but it's too risky and you know it." He pulled back and headed towards my room. I stood their wondering what he was doing.

"Come on, we need to talk." He continued up to my room. I groaned then trudged up the stair case follow Jungkook into my room. He sat on my bed and I just stood in front of him about ten feet away.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him as he got comfortable on my bed. "Us and whats gonna happen since your parents know." He sighed. "I thought you wanted me to stay away." I crossed my arms.

"Well yeah I thought I could find someone else to fuck around with and I tried to but it felt weird not hearing your voice, not seeing certain features on you that I've come to like." He smirked. "That's not my problem Kookie, you're the one who wanted to stay apart but here you are." I sighed not knowing what he was getting at.

"Sneak around for me. I know you want to, I know you missed my voice and body just as much as I missed yours." He smiled knowing he was right.

"We-well yeah I guess I missed you but I don't want my parents to continue to think that I just sleep around with anyone and everyone!" I got frustrated with him not caring what I wanted. "You don't get it do you?" I mumbled, pacing back and forth now.

"You don't get how my parents can't even look me in the eyes because they think I've slept with the whole schools population of guys." I stopped pacing and looked at him to see what he had to say. "We'll I mean that's kind of true. You slept with other guys than me." Jungkook thought wrong.

"Jungkook you're the only one I've slept with! For fucks sake, Kookie. I'm not just someone to go around and play with boys like what you do to girls okay?!" I got a bit louder. I was mad at Jungkook for seeing me as someone else.

"You're afraid." He whispered. "What?" I had dropped my attitude but picked p a confused tone in voice. "You're afraid." He spoke up a bit louder, looking me in the eyes. "Of what?" I asked. He had changed the conversation topic and I had no idea what he was talking about.

"You're afraid of everything. Of your parents seeing you as someone you aren't. You're afraid your friends would hate you knowing you slept around with me. You're afraid I would leave you." He spoke up.

"Wha-what?" He thinks I was scared of him leaving me? He grabbed my hands and pulled me onto him so I was sitting on his lap. His warm hands cupped my cheeks before he spoke again. "I know you were afraid of me leaving you and not coming back. I know you missed my voice and I know you were afraid you'd never be able to hear it say your name again. You were afraid I'd forget about you." Jungkook analyzed.

"Jungkook before we started this whole thing you made it clear we were only here to pleasure each other, not get tangled in a web of feelings." I mumbled, looking down at them hem of his shirt while I fussed with it. "But Brit, I broke my own rule." He pushed my face slightly up so I was looking at him while he spoke.

--

"Brit!" I heard my other call from downstairs. It had been a few hours since Jungkook was at my house, I made sure he left early than my parents came home. "Yeah?" I opened my bedroom door and went downstairs to see why my mother was calling my name.

"What do you want for dinner?" I was nearly time for us to eat out night meal but I wasn't all that hungry, I had ate some snacks while they were out. "Oh, I'm not that hungry and I'm going out with Emily and Julia." I smiled slightly hoping she'd be okay with that. "I don't know." My mother sounded suspicious.

"What?" I asked not seeing why she wouldn't let me go. "It smells like a boy in here." My mother leaned forward and smelled my shirt. "You smell like a boy. Are you going to see Jungkook?" She asked. Fuck, I forgot that Jungkook literally wears a whole bottle of cologne every day and that he'd always leave me smelling like it.

"Oh, I haven't washed this shirt in a few weeks and I just tossed it on this morning, I guess the last time I saw him was in this shirt, sorry, But I haven't seen Jungkook in a few weeks and I'm following your rules of not seeing him so no, I'm not going to see him, I'm actua;y going out with my friends."

I smiled but still mad at myself that what I just told my mom was all basically a lie. "Alright, I want you home by eleven pm at the latest." She said allowed while going into the kitchen.

My night was spent with Julia and Emily, going shopping then going out for dessert. I had a good time but in the back of my mind was thinking about Jungkook, I think he admitted he liked me but that could never be. I'm me, i'm unpopular and only had a couple of friends. Jungkook is popular and the whole schools population of girls swoon over him. Why would he choose to like me rather than someone else prettier or more popular than me.

--

A/N

hm i wasnt gonna have the story be like this but i kinda like it and i hope yall like it too