Fight in the Grimm Forest

[TEAM RWBY and TEAM JNPR stand on each side of the stage. BIRD and SCORPION are seen advancing in the background. I May Fall begins to play.]

RUBY - There's a day when all hearts will be broken.When a shadow will cast out the light. And our eyes cry a million tears, help won't arrive.

JAUNE - There's a day when all courage collapses, and our friends turn and leave us behind.

RUBY - Creatures of darkness will triumph, the sun won't rise.

CAST - When we've lost all hope, and succumb to fear. As the skies rain blood, and the end draws near.

CAST - I may fall.

RUBY - But not like this—it won't be by your hand.

CAST - I may fall.

RUBY - Not this place, not today.

CAST - I may fall.

RUBY - Bring it all—it's not enough to take me down.

CAST - I may fall.

RUBY - There's a place where we'll stand outnumbered, where the wolves and the soul-less will rise. In the time of our final moments, every dream dies.

JAUNE - There's a place where our shields will lay shattered, and the fear's all that's left in our hearts. 

RUBY - Strength and our courage have run out, we fall apart.

CAST - When we lose our faith, and forsake our friends. When the moon is gone, and we reach our end.

[The two teams converge in the middle and stand back to back.]

JAUNE - There's a moment that changes a life when, we do something that no one else can.

RUBY - And the path that we've taken will lead us, one final stand.

[The teams spin away from each other and take up fighting positions.]

JAUNE - There's a moment we make a decision, not to cower and crash on the ground.

RUBY - The moment we face our own demons, our courage found.

CAST - When we stand with friends, and we won't retreat. As we stare down death, then the taste is sweet.

WEISS - Of course you would come up with this idea.

RUBY - Think you can make the shot?

WEISS - [sarcastically] Can I?

RUBY - You can?

WEISS - Of course I can!

CAST - I may fall, but not like this—it won't be by your hand. I may fall, not this place, not today. I may fall, bring it all—it's not enough to take me down. I may fall.

JAUNE - Wow.

[Rose petals fall from the catwalks above the stage.]

YANG - Well, that was a thing.

[Curtains close.]