Chapter 10: His Feelings

Nathan's POV

Alexa.. the name that always lingers in my mind. I don't know when and how she got me but everytime I see her makes me want to take her home and don't let any other guys touch her.

That day when she receive the flowers from her secret admirer. she smiles and It makes me mad..

I'm so stressed and distracted.. I think I need a Break. Alexa left early today.

"taylor, i need the car."

"yes sir"

I need a drink so I ask my driver taylor to drive me t o my friend's bar

"hey nathan! what's up bro!" daniel one of closest friend

"Hey. I need to drink."

"Whoa! what happen to you?"

" nothing. Sa work lang madami lang trabaho"

" whoa! I never thought na magiinom ka because of work you never have problems at work. You are NATHAN MONTEMAYOR."

" hays! There this one girl! Never pa ako nagkaproblema sa babae before bro!"

"This is new hahahahaha!"

"Fuck! She keeps getting on my nerves!"

"Bakit ba? Ano ginawa sayo ng mystery girl mo?"

" that's the point wala siyang ginagawa pero bro may nagpadala sakanya ng flowers sa office. The fuck ngumiti siya dun! I want to kill that bastard kung sino man siya!"

"Whoa! Bro calm down! Are you saying na may gusto ka dun sa babaeng yun?"

"No! Wait. No i don't fucking now!"

"Well bro this is a war between that guy and you whoever wins the mystery girl wins"

"I will win. I am Nathan and i get what i want"

(The next day)

"Taylor i need the car. Prepare the helicoper tonight"

"Yes sir."

I have a plan today for her she will be mine.

I drove my car to her apartment early para masundo ko sya. I walk to her door and knock.

Knock! Knock!

She open the door while yawning i can't it she look gorgeous even if she just woke up

"Yes? Sino po si--"

As expected she look surprise hahaha she look so cute when her eyes go wide like she never expect me to come.

"Good morning Alexa" i smiled

"Uhmm.. hi anong ginagawa mo dito?"

"Im going to take you somewhere. I love what you wear now but you need to dress now so we can go"

She look at herself with surprise because she still wearing her lingerie then back at me and close the door in front of my face

I wait for her in the car within 30mins until i saw her walking straight in my car wearing a nice baby blue sundress that only goes 2inchsles above her knee.

" saan ba talaga tayo pupunta nathan?"

" it' s a secret darling" i winked at her and hit the gas

========================================
Yo! Yo! Yo!
Im back darlings! I hope you enjoy this chapter! What do you think will happen?

Sorry english speaker kasi si nathan eh kaya puro english minsan lang daw siya mag tagalog hahahaha!

Comment down below! No hate just love
Vote! And follow me!

Lovelots!