Perfect Pairing

"Wren???" Toby questions. The person who Toby hated the most, had taken his girl and he was going to pay.

"No, you must be mistaking me for someone else. My name is Luke Ringston." Toby's angry boiled even more. He was lying to him and more importantly... Spencer.

"Luke, I'm so glad your hear, these people are crazy, telling me made up stuff. I just glad to be with my safe place again." Wren and Spencer lend in for kiss. When they stopped kissing, Wren turned and smirked at Toby. That's when Toby had enough... next minute Wren is on the hospital floor knocked out cold.

A few days later....

Spencer was kept in the hospital for a few more days for checkups. The doctors had no hope on what to do about Spencer's memory loss. Some say it might be too late for it to return, some believe there is hope. But you know what Spencer says about hope, it can breed to internal misery. Spencer had to stay in town as her daughter was still in hospital in the intensive care unit.

Now on the other hand, Toby has been a complete mess. For the last few days he has gone back to how he was when Spencer first went missing; drinking, not leaving his house, not contacting anyone. Today is different though and the hardest for Toby. It's his and Spencer's anniversary. 6th of November.

Toby decides to try and get out of his house. He has left his house in days, not since he punched Wren at the hospital. He gets ready and heads down the hospital where he is going to visit his daughter (which he still doesn't know the name of), today is the day he will see her for the first time, something he has been nervous of since he found out about her. On the way there, on the radio 'In My Veins' appears. Toby yells "OF COURSE THIS SONG HAS TO COME ON TODAY!"

He arrives down at the ward where he sees a brunette standing at the window of the unit. He walks up to the window as well not caring that she was there too. It's her daughter too and he just has to accept that she isn't his anymore, at least not for now.

He glazes at the window and in a crib lies his daughter. "She's perfect" he says to Spencer. It's true. She is perfect. She's got my blue eyes and she has Spencer's hair colour with small curls like mine. Tears run from Toby's eyes at the sight of seeing his daughter. One of his happiest moments. A close second..... to meeting Spencer for the first time.

"Isabella. Her name is Isabella" Spencer speaks.
"It's perfect"
"Toby, I'm sorry for how Ive treated you lately. It's just hard for my head to get around that I have another life here, a life I don't remember" tears also run down her face and she looks down at her feet.
"Hey, hey don't cry. I'm here for you. We will get through this, I promise" I cup her chin, lifting it back up so she looks into my eyes.
And that's how we stay for a minutes, staring back into each other's eyes.
That's when we lean in. We know it's wrong, but it just feels so right.

" I'm sorry but I can't do this"

Hey Guys,
WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK SAID THAT LAST LINE? Was it SPENCER OR TOBY! Comment your theories

Also I decided to update twice in one day as I felt bad for not updating for a long time and I don't know when I would have the time to update again!

Until next time
Kisses -H❣️