Are you okay?

"I'm sorry but I can't do this" Toby says to Spencer, leaning away. He wanted to kiss her but he knew it was wrong. He was her ying. She was his yang. But right now they only meet halfway because of the thing standing in the way... her "fiancée" Wren.

Toby runs off as fast as he can and goes to only place he can think of. The alley way near where they first met.

FLASHBACK - Toby's POV
It was September 2008. I had just moved back to Rosewood with my dad and his new wife &I her daughter. Jenna.
"Come on Toby, it will be fun! We can meet some new people so we don't look like loners at school on Monday"
She was right. I was a loner. Before I moved, no one knew me, no one liked me expect for one girl and her name was Spencer. I didn't really know her but she was the only one who would talk to me, even if I didn't say anything back she knowing she was there was enough.

"Fine, let's go Jenna but your driving." We both head into town. God I haven't miss this town a bit. We head down over near the Apple Rose Grill and park there car. We walk along a pathway, I'm not even focusing on what's in front of me. This town is a distraction to me or was it fate that I wasn't looking where I was going.

A girl walking my direction was texting while walking was heading right towards me. Then it was destiny. We both bumped into each other and literally she fell into my arms.

"Omg I'm so sorry, are you okay?" she looks up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, still in my arms. We stay like that. for a while.

End of flashback

I head into the alley and slide my back Along the wall. I sit there crying, rocking back and forwards. God how could I lose her, to Wren. Then it clicks. How the fuck did Wren find Spencer? Why didn't he tell her his real name. He gets up and spirits out the dirty alleyway. Only to be stopped in his tracks. He bumped into someone and falls into their arms.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying atten-" he stops and looks up. It's Spencer.

Toby smirks. " I guess history is repeating itself!

hey guys!
I updated again today cause I wanted to! Today I actually felt like writing. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Hopefully I'll update in the next couple of days.

Omg guys did you see on everyone's snapchat story's that after Troians birthday the liars and Janel went and got tattoos on the finger they do the shhh with! Each of them have the letter of their character on their finger! Something that will connect the 6 of them together forever. I found it so adorable!!

Until next time
Kisses -H❣️