ii.

a i r p l a n e s || n.h. - ii.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

her small self sat in her bed, looking out the window next to it.

the stars shown bright through the small window, and she notices the house next door.

another window is seen, showing a desk and a table lamp.

he saw his own silhouette on the wall, and looked at the small paper in his hands.

ferra was her name.

he wanted to know more about ferra.

he sat up from his bed, and pulled out a piece of paper, scribbling out some words, and folded the small edges into triangles.

he opened his window, and saw the window just a few feet over.

the slot was open.

he gently threw the light paper, it flying softly through the cold winter night, and into the girls' window.

ferra looked over, hearing a soft tap on her wood floor. she pulled her feet over the bed, and padded over to the window, catching a small glimpse of a head throughout the window.

but just like that, it was gone.

she leaned over, grabbing the paper, wondering if this was a dangerous thing that was happening between her and a stranger.

she opened the airplane.

" i like your name. " it read.

the girl found herself smiling, and wrote back, on the same letter,

" i like your airplanes. "

she bent down so she was level with the open window, and flicked the paper outside, seeing it land swiftly through the other window.

she had hoped that was the same window it had emerged from before.

her hopes were held high, and met with great acceptance, when another paper flew through her window.

" i also like them. "

she didnt know what to say, so she tried to go with something different.

" do you like coffee? "

it flew from her window and into the next.

it was like a game; she hid behind the wall, so he couldn't see her, and him the same.

" only when im talking to you. "