Eremika Goals 1

"Wake Up!" Mikasa quietly whispered to the calm, sleeping boy that was Eren."Huh? What time is it..."Eren asked while yawning half way through. "Quickly! You are going to be late for training, and you know what Captain Levi does to people that are late!!!" Of course Mikasa didn't really want to wake up Eren, as he looked so peaceful and calm, but she hated it when the shorty punished him. "AGH!" Eren Rushed to his closet, Revealing Eren's muscular body. Mikasa tried not to stare and also tried to cover her blushing in her warm, red scarf that Eren gave her." Quickly, you need to go without me. I don't want both of us getting into trouble!!!"Eren said. " Oh yeah. Bye!" Mikasa replied, and off she sped along the outside training grounds.

"Alright soldiers, It's my duty to train you today so you know the drill. Warm up!" Levi shouted out to the saluted soldiers in front of him. Quickly Mikasa rushed behind Reiner, Armin and Jean that were running up and down the training grounds. "Where's Eren!" Armin whispered to Mikasa. "He's getting ready."Mikasa replied." Glad you can make it!" Jean said stuttering throughout the sentence. There was a long pause between the group of friends until Armin finally said something. "Hey, Jean and Reiner, can you guys go up ahead, I need to have a private talk to Mikasa." "Ok" They both replied annoyingly.

There was a confused expression on Mikasa's face. " look Mikasa....I know you like Eren" Armin cheekily said. "Wait what! No I don't...I don't know what you're talking about" Mikasa replied while trying to hide her blushing face from her good friend, Armin. Of Course she was lying, she loved Eren ever since he saved her life, With his soft Brown Hair and his green sparkling eyes. "You're a very bad liar!" Armin sniggered at Mikasa. "Fine, Is it really that obvious?" Asked Mikasa. " Kind of. But the thing is, you told me something, so i should tell you something. Look, Eren..." Armin Got suddenly cut off with the Sound of Eren's Out-of-breath voice." Guys, I managed to sneak in." Eren said. "Oh hi Eren!" Armin whispered. " Hey Lazy..." Mikasa told Eren. "Hey! Remember when we were kids, and i always got up first. I didn't laugh at you.... Sometimes." The joke made Mikasa snigger and the warmth in Eren's heart grew bigger. He always loved making Mikasa laugh. He always liked even impressing Mikasa in any way. He loved improving her day even if it was just a miniscule thing, he just wanted her to remember him as a amazing person.

The whole squad was in the middle of running with weight on their back and Eren decided to take a quick break and think about his feelings. He always actually like Mikasa a lot. And not as family but as something else. Eren got so angry when he told Armin his feelings towards Mikasa and he replied with 'but she's your sister'. Eren was always a very open guy, but he knew that if he unleashed his feelings towards Mikasa, Mikasa would for sure reject him. Eren thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world, with the glistening black hair and the black shining eyes, so he thought that Mikasa was too good for him. But she didn't know that her feelings for him were the same as his....