Eremika Goals 2

The whole squadron finally got back after their daily training. " Woah I'm exhausted" Annie said. "Me too!" Eren replied. "Should we get a bite to eat guys?" Armin asked everyone. " Hell yeah!" Reiner answered. So everyone apart from Mikasa started walking to the canteen. " Are you coming?" Eren asked Mikasa.

"I'm not hungry..." Replied Mikasa." Hey Eren! Come On man...." Annie shouted out. Eren looked at Mikasa, and then at his friends, and then at Mikasa, and finally told his friends that he actually wasn't hungry. Eren started to walk over to Mikasa. He noticed her normally proud head was down low, looking at the ground. Her Smooth black hair was waving against the wind as she started to open her mouth. " Look, Eren. You don't need to...." Mikasa got suddenly cut off by Eren."I'm staying."Eren stated. Eren slowly sat down next to Mikasa and decided to put his arm around her. She felt his warm hand against her skin while they just sat down in the cold, windy grass. Mikasa tried to hide her blushing while Eren shuffled as close as he can to her. They shared their warmth with One another as Mikasa took her scarf off and shared it between them.

After a while They got bored and decided to walk back to their dorms. Eren decided to take of his scout regiment jacket and put it on Mikasa. Eren and Mikasa slowly made their way to the girl dorms so Eren can drop her off and Eren accidently smudged the floor with mud. "Well I guess this is goodnight." Eren said. "yeah, i guess." Mikasa replied. An angry face started to come up on Eren's face." Look Mikasa, I know you will hate me after this and reject me, but I can't hold it in anymore...." Eren told Mikasa. A bright face started to show up on Mikasa. " I like y-" Eren was about to finish his sentence but Mikasa quickly tiptoed up to Eren's height and kissed him. They held the kiss for as long as they could. They wanted to treasure every second of the heavenly feeling they felt. After they finally separated, both their faces were as bright as can be. Mikasa's dark black eyes was gazing into Eren's green glistening eyes.

Levi managed to spot Eren and Mikasa and started marching over to them. " What are you guys doing over here at this time?" Levi Calmly asked. " Sorry captain Levi!" Eren brightly said and started bouncing over to his dorm. Mikasa did the same thing and when they were both gone Levi's face lit up to what he thought just happened. " Oh my gosh...........THEY LEFT A BIG MUD STAIN ALL THE WAY TO THE GIRLS DORM!!!"