Eremika Goals 7

"Go away Annie!" Shouted eren.

"You should of been mine! I know hot to get you.... I WILL KILL MIKASA!!!" She replied as she ran towards mikasa. Normally Annie stays the defensive type of fighter, but eren must of made her very mad. BANG! Mikasa landed a perfect punch on Annie's face. Annie fell to the gorung because she was knocked out.

" Well that was easier than i thought it would be..." Said eren with a confused face.

"C'mon Eren,lets leave. But first you need to promise me one thing. Promise that you will....Never, doubt my love for you." Exclaimed Mikasa.

" I promise" Eren said with a grin on his face as he kissed and hugged mikasa. Mikasa was suprised of how soft and gentle Eren's lips were. They started to walk to the girls dorm as usual so eren can drop mikasa off and as they got thier they did thier normail goodnight kiss. They did it so much now, that they wernt as shy as they used to be to eachother. It was like they finally had a person to show thier true self. They always laughed and played with each other and it was begining to come to the point where everyone recognised them as a couple. Life was great for them.

It was the next morning and Eren finally got to see his beutiful girlfriend wake him up again. But this time it wasnt the normal 'wake up sunshine' or anything like that. Instead mikasa Was shouting at eren to get up as captain erwin was calling them.

"WAKE UP!!!!Sunshine...." Mikasa shouted.

" IM UP, im up...." Eren Exclaimed as he jumped out of bed. When Eren jumped out of bed , he was practiclly asleep. He pulled down his pants to start to get changed, but he forgot Mikasa was looking at him. Mikasa's face was shocked, but was also blushing to see Erens flopping penis .

"AGH!" Eren screamed as he tried to hide his penis while blushing and grinning a bit.

Eren and mikasa was in the middle of jogging then Eren broke the silence.

"You look beutiful today.... Do you know why Erwin called us?" Asked Eren.

" Thanks! And i dont know..." Mikasa replied.

"Well, here we are!" Eren said as he knocked on erwin's office door.

" Come in!" Erwin shouted.

" Ahhhh yes, The titan shifter Eren, and the soldier worth a 100 soldiers Mikasa. We have a problem to discuss." Erwin concluded.

" Ok sir. What is the problem?" Eren asked.

" I beleive you two are a couple. Correct?" said Erwin.

" Well..... Yes." They both replied.

" Well me and the surthey corps highest members discussed this as a problem as, in battle, both of you may get very distracted, and we cannot allow that." Erwin told Eren and Mikasa.

" What do you mean sir?" Eren asked as he looked towards Mikasa.

" Well...We need to find a way to resolve these problems..."