9 #LoseControl

I stayed awake to watch Lose Control, 15 minutes after the release I guess? 

I just can't, oh my. 

He's not lying about killing us twice. SERIOUSLY

I've got goosebumps over this. Gasping and jaw dropping non-stop until the mv ended. I didn't even blink (sorry that sounds pervert but this is true) 

The moves, the voice, the song, the videos, the singer pfft.

All set in one piece. Well done! *applause in comma*

Reaction? I bet 90% of Xingmis will do the vid since that time when he suddenly made a reaction over the reaction LOL. And we already have one; Chanyeol.

You're really wanna be featured in his reaction over yours hah? 

But hey, his reaction cracked me up. I just noticed that he was live in Vapp right after the mv ended and yeah.

This is totally precious. You're no different with us, bruh. We can't still get over his sassiness.

Anyway, the scene of him in half naked (is there any better choice of word?) already made me dead internally in the teaser, so it didn't affect me much in the real MV. 

still, it still does make me lose control. no pun intended.

Soooo, regarding about the case of his albums and the pre-orders, hope this will open their eyes soon.

gotta go, bye!