#12

Hey, it has been long time lol
Yeah, I've been inactive for the whole semester. Idk why but I think I should focus more during this final sem but actually I ended up checking for updates 24/7 at twitter -.-

You can tell that my sudden post shows it's already at the end of the semester. And yeah, I've something to share about.

Actually it's happened last Friday but I guess this is the right time to type after all those post concert depression and such (padahal stream je, tak pergi pon) but the vibe is still there.

WARNING: THIS POST IS EXTREMELY LONG

17.03.2017

EXO was having a concert in Malaysia that Saturday, everyone knows with all of the Stabilo, Spritzer, Soompi giveaways and etc etc. You can see that they're working hard for that, kudos for their effort *applause*
D-day was tomorrow and being a student that's totally broke at the end of the lecture week, I went to KLIA, waiting for their arrival.

Initally I planned to do this thing alone since I was afraid to ask my friend bcs she's more to BTS. But then she was totally eager to join me after I said my plan that night.

"Kau buat kerja gila ni,"
"Serious ah kau, takkanlah,"

Why did they say that?

We only have curfew at 11:00 pm. They arrived around 10:35. After they dealt with immigration and luggage, it might be plus minus around 11:15 pm. It took almost 30 mins to go to my campus from KLIA.

So I'll arrive campus around 12:30 am.

I've been warned for coming late before this. I don't really want to deal with the security guard once again so I guess staying at the airport wasn't a bad idea since we've done with all the lectures. Why not?

I'm not that good good lol

Soo, we arrived KLIA around 9:30. Before that we checked twitter for updates and we could see that the airport already began to compact with the girls. My friend was totally nervous about this, so do I.

Then we thanked the uber driver (I didn't mention earlier isn't it) so we walked straight to the arrival gate. I guess we're quite early idk so we managed to stand in front. But before that there were a group of girls wearing black 'one and only' t-shirt waiting in front of us. After few minutes of waiting, they talked abt something like VIP (I don't understand Chinese sorry) and they left from their places. My friend and I were quite worried if they're actually leaving from domestic hall, but then we decided to wait here only.

Ah, this was where I stood that night (the photo on top)

It's almost 10 and we're just looking any passengers who came out from the arrival hall. People were getting more and more behind us. We also talked with Indonesian girls who were also waiting them, especially Sehun. They also brought printed paper of Sehun during EXO Showtime era with yehet below the pic (lmao)

10:15 pm and out of sudden, my friend spoke, "Tu bukan anak Che Ta ke?" while looking at a young man with his trolley. It was silent that time and I could feel the awkwardness from them who were sitting on the floor.
Thought it'd be like hambar or what, but then there's a girl replied, "yeah that's him."

I'M LOLLING SO HARD.

I didn't keep up with those people but it's quite nice to know that he's him.

Okay okay back to the point.

Before that someone was told by the immigration staff that they're using VIP lane, meaning that we won't be able to meet them that night. My friend was quite sad about this and I tried to calm myself down by saying that that was just a gimmick or what not.

10:35pm and their flight was successfully landed. From the notice board, there were three flights from Incheon arrived at the same time, so probably there'll be more people coming out from the hall. Everyone can confirm that they're arrived when Chanyeol suddenly liked and commented at Kasper's post in Instagram and Suho updated his blog at EXOL website. It's full of 'Chanyeol used airport free wifi' in Twitter. Oh gosh, that's too funny.

We're just patiently waiting there while checking the updates from people inside the international gate. It took time a while until we got the previews from inside. There was no update after that previews and repeating photos were all over the Twitter.

11:00 pm and there was no sign of them coming at all. It was only the passengers coming out and took pictures of us waiting at the arrival hall. Some people were curious and asked us who we're waiting for, like they're really curious about that. They might reply as 'EXO' directly or 'Korean boy group' or 'my husband' etc etc. Some passengers also waved at us happily and yeah, we waved them back lol

Then we're just waiting again until there was a sudden fangirl scream came behind us and they ran out the airport. My friend and I were totally shocked by their actions so we're just following them. Seriously that was my first time hearing that kind of scream. After running, we stopped in front the escalator towards departure hall. We couldn't help anything but looking at the long escalator that was full with the girls. Then we decided to go to the arrival hall back.

Well, people were still waiting that place but it wasn't as many as before. We managed to stand quite in front of our initial place but we've to squeeze a little bit (that's weird)

After few minutes, and almost half an  hour passed, an immigration security approached us and told that they're using basement a.k.a VIP lane. She also mentioned that they already arrived at the hotel around 11:00 pm. We just nodded heavily, and she moved to inform the girls from the other side. Well I could hear some of them grunted (idk like they're expressing their disappointment like that)

We kept waiting and waiting, ignoring what she did tell to us just now. People who were walking out from the international gate was getting fewer, including stewards and stewardess.

Around 11:45, there was a staff who wore blue suit came to us and told us to go home because they're already arrived to the hotel. Finally my friend and I left the arrival hall and rested at the other places for a while. When we walked across the lane, there were girls sitting patiently on the floor.

At the end, my friend and I ate burgers at McDonald's and slept there until the next morning.

Well it's quite tiring and upsetting for not being able to meet them, but I guess it's better just to wait for the previews bcs I think starting from 2016 they begin to use VIP lane, which is more convenient and quite safe for them (idk?) and if they're gonna make concert again next year they'd use the same method like previous year.

Or if you really insist to experience the adventure, feel free to go that night. (Seriously I'm enjoyed with everything happened that night bcs everyone was really eager waiting for their arrival with exordium baseball shirt and E-X-O cheers such thing and I could make friends with some of EXOL around me)

Well it's quite entertaining eventho I couldn't have the chance to see them face-to-face.

I guess that's all? Seeya!