2- Can't keep my hands to myself

At this point my dick is leading me to a point of no return

At this point my dick is leading me to a point of no return . And I'm quite ok with that . I adjust my massive boner as I push my way through the crowd to get to this thick mysterious goddess. I see her by the ladies room holding the door open .

I make sure to fully brush against her , coming into the slightly darkened room with her . We eye Fuck each other for about two minutes or so . I really don't know how long we gaze into each others eyes cause I'm lost in the cinnamon brown depths of them . I walk to her and grab her braids and start kissing her luscious thick, juicy ,strawberry scented lips . They feel so fucking soft and I bite her bottom lip. She lets loose the sweetest moan . She grabs my dick and tells me to Fuck her rite now !! Yes , ma'am, I say to my self .
I continue kissing her and walk us over to the black marble counter . I slide my rough hands up her thick thighs and grab her ass cheeks. Ms. Mocha bites her bottom lip. Her panties are silk by the feel of them . I slowly slide them down her legs while I kneel and kiss her thighs and smooth legs along the way. I lift her up and sit her on the counter . She speaks to me again . Her voice is like velvet . She says , I want you to eat this pussy like it's your last meal on earth . I excitedly tell her I will all the while making my journey to her phat juicy hairless peach , with my succulent mouth .