4 - White chocolate Lollipop

*her point of view * As I'm reaching for him , I discreetly try to gain my wits back . That fucking tongue lashing that sexy ass white boy just gave me rocked my damn world !! What the Fuck !!! I didn't know they did it like that . Go hard or go home rite , lol !! Whew !! All I know is I'm about to suck his soul out of his body like a reaper , LOL ! THIS MAN WILL NOT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM !!

First I need to take care of my juices he savagely took from me , that are covering his lips and chin .
I pull him up so that we are eye level . This is one sexy motherfucker rite here . How lucky could I get !? I smash my lips against his and alternate between kissing and licking my sweet pussy cream from his face . He looks suprised , but does he stop me ? Hell NO !! I internally laugh .

He ends up being the one moaning and I'm turned on by the sound . A moaning man makes my pussy gush . Yea buddy . I slide of the counter and kneel down in front of his crotch . His dick print is turning me on . It's average and thick , which is alright with me . I reach for his belt buckle , take it a loose and unzip his pants . They fall to the floor . He is wearing grey Hanes form fitting boxer briefs . HOTT !

Now I don't like to toot my horn but I'm a dick connoisseur. I like to study that motherfucker before I take ownership of it . It will blow his mind , cause he won't he expecting the gusto that I put into making sure he cums , HARD ! AND that motherfucka better smell A1 . Or else it's a no from me . Excellent hygiene is #1 in my book .

So I kiss his dick though his underwear . I even suck on it a briefly . Leaving my elderberry colored lipstick prints on it . I can't wait any longer . I pull them down and he steps out of everything pushes it to the side . He says hold on , he pulls me up and pulls my green dress up and off me and attacks my neck . Where I'm sure he will be leaving some big ass hickeys . Hold on let me finish what I started . I say . My sexy white mystery man stops . I kneel back down and his dick hits my chin.

I grab his dick and sniff it , I inhale deeply . It smells like Armoni cologne . Like the rest of him .
I softly kiss it from the head to the base . Then I look up at him and he's staring at me like he wants to eat me up for a 3rd time . We make eye contact and I wink . Then I go in for the kill .

I spit on his dick and engulfe the head in my warm wet mouth . I hear him say a long drawn out " SHIITT " . I start sucking and slowly work my mouth down the length of his dick . All the while my mouth is getting wetter and the spit is sliding down his dick and balls . I work my way back to the head of his dick . I take it in my mouth while twirling my head and I flick my tounge over the top of his dick, which is the most sensative part of a guys dick . I suck down and take the whole length of his dick in my mouth . He hisses . And grabs my head , he starts fucking my mouth . Mmph glck, glck, glck, . His dick starts hitting the back of my throat repeatedly. I love this shit !! This motherfucker starts grinding his hips and slamming his dick in my soaking wet mouth . Glck, glck, glck, glck, glck ..... on and on . His dick is all the way down my throat and my eyes start watering and spit is seeping down the sides of my mouth . Making everything nasty and wet . Just the way I like it . I touch his waist and let him know to stop, which he does. I take both my hands and I hold on to his waist and I start deep throat throating him on my own . I pump my mouth up and down on his dick with spit flying everywhere . No teeth *hint,hint* . I take one hand and I start pumping it up and down his dick while sucking on the head . He is moaning and groaning , saying fuck,fuck,Fuck , over and over .
I start pumping faster and I'm keeping a firm grip and using lots of spit to keep it nice and wet . I look up and stare at him in his eyes trying my best to suck the life out of this damn thing . I work my way down to his balls and softly suck on them while while pumping his dick in my hands . He is loving this , cause he can't stop moaning . I start back sucking his dick and all of a sudden he grabs my hand again and starts moving his hips like a piston . In and out of my mouth very fast . He stops all of a sudden and holds my head in place in a deliciously painful grip and squirts loads of cum down my willing throat . I start choking on it but he doesn't ease up , which is alright by me . I live for moments like this . FUUUCCCKKK ! He groans out and finally pulls away . I'm speechless .