Chapter 5

A/N: Sorry it's taking so long to update. I have some stuff going on with my family and everybody is really stressed. But enjoy my terrible fic you fuckers 🤘🏽
************************************
Gerard P.O.V
  "So this is the kitchen, the living room, the 'library', but we don't really have any books here," I explained to Frank, who wasn't actually paying any attention. He kept looking off in random places and staring off into the distance. I tried to be patient because, come on, the guy lost his parents, but every once in a while he would make a comment and he was starting to get on my nerves.
  "Finally, this is your room. Try not to get too too comfortable. Ms.J tends to move people around sometimes so we can accommodate other people." I finish.
  "Mhm, so where's your room?"
It was a simple question really, but it's the fact that he was smirking while asking it. It was the same look I get before I get stuffed in a locker or beforeI would get punched right in the gut. I wasn't going to do that right now. I was not dealing with this in the place where I live.
  I simply stared at him for who knows how long, then walked out of his room and into mine. Right when I shut the door I put my ear on it to see if I could hear his reaction.
  All I heard was a muffled, "Fuck..", and few more sounds. I wasn't satisfied but it'll have to do.
  After about half an hour passed Miley came in.
  "I think Frank is having some trouble in the kitchen." he said with a slight smirk.
  "Is it the toaster?" I ask.
  Mikey's face immediately fell into that of a scowl. "We do not speak of the toaster year and you know that..."
  I chuckled and walked past him into the kitchen. I immediately stopped in my tracks when I saw that every single plate, cup, utensil, and the food was scattered around the counter tops.
  "What the hell happened here?" I asked astounded, once I spotted the small midget standing on a chair opening a cabinet.
  "I was looking for food," he shrugged innocently.
  "And you couldn't have just, I don't know look in the fridge without destroying the whole room?!"
  "Well I couldn't find anything vegetarian!" he exclaimed.
  I waked over to the open fridge and pulled out the one drawer he didn't seem to see- which was full of all our vegetables and fruits. "Yeah, must have been so hard to find. Look dude I know you did it on purpose so just shut the fuck up and help me clean this shit."
  He looked around the place as I started to stack all of the bowls. "Fine," he muttered. I was shocked at first because, really? The infamous Frank Iero just agrees to help his victim with cleaning. I'm just going to assume it's because he lost his parents.
  The silence was getting a little awkward so I decided to try and start a conversation.
  "So...." I started out hesitantly, "you're a vegetarian?"
  He paused in his movements for a second then answered. "Yeah, so?"
  "Nothing, just thought you more Shaggy than Velma."
  "I don't think Velma was a vegetarian," he said with one eyebrow raised.
  I was silent for a moment. "Oh well."
  It was starting to get awkward again so I was scanning my mind for anything to start a conversation. I regretted what came out the moment the words left my lips.
  "I'm sorry about your parents."
  Frank paused his movements, the color from his olive skin draining from hi face. He continued stacking plates and putting them away.
  "Whatever,"
  "What?"
  "I said whatever," he said sounding irritated.
I was confused. "What do you mean, 'whatever'?"
Frank slammed down the plate he was holding making me flinch.
"It means I don't want your pity!"
"Frank, I'm just tryi-"
"Well I don't want you to try! I don't want your pity, or your apologies, or you sympathy because you don't know what it's like to lose your pa-" he never got to finish.
"FUCK YOU!!"
This took frank by surprise. Yes, on occasion Frank had seen me try to beat him back with words (because frankly, Gerard would never win in the physical department) he'd never truly heard Gerard yell like this.
"That's so damn typical of you! You think you have it worse than everyone else," I jabbed my finger at his chest, "You fucking don't! I've been here since I was eight! My parents got shot in an alleyway! Do you understand that?!"
Frank looked borderline scared. I'm not gonna lie, I felt no guilt in the pleasure I felt at that.
"I only had eight freaking years with them and Mikey only had six. We barely saw them because every Saturday they went out on a date the entire day." Tears were coming down freely at this point and I had stopped screaming. I was just talking quietly.
I was getting lost in the memories when I remembered that Frank was there.
"Go to hell," then without seeing what his reaction was I ran up to my room not caring about how much noise I made.
I flopped onto my bed letting my silent tears wet the bed. I'd suppressed all my emotions for ten years then Frank had to mess it up and break the dam.
************************************
A/N: Sorry? I kinda feel like an ass but oh well!