Allegiances

RiverClan

Leader-Lilacstar- dainty cream she-cat with long glossy fur and bright green eyes.

Deputy-Cherrycloud-reddish brown she-cat with copper eyes, white socks and muzzle.

Warriors

Blizzardfire- black and white glossy tom with blue eyes and tufted ears.
Ravenshade- black long furred tom with blueish purple eyes.
Poppywhisker-light ginger tabby with white paws, chest and muzzle with bright green eyes.
Stormleaf-light grey tabby tom with blue eyes, and tufted ears with a glossy pelt.
Wildfeather: Small scrawny tortoiseshell she-cat with glinting copper eyes.
Vipersplash- Small glossy she-cat with a black pelt. And white splotches, tail, ears and muzzle.
Frostnose- Expecting she-cat with white fur and large, brown eyes and a long tail.

Medicine Cat-Ivywinter-silverly grey she-cat wth green eyes.

Queens

Morningsky-Broad shouldered she-cat with a cream and dappled pelt and brown eyes.

Apprentices

Blossompaw- Dainty silver she-cat with darker tabby stripes and striking blue eyes.
Brackenpaw- Small brown tom with green eyes.

Elders

Dappleclaw-Fragile tortoiseshell, suffering from green cough.

Kits

Briarkit-Dainty cream she-kit with green eyes and darker tabby stripes
Willowkit-Broad shouldered she-kit with large ears. Black and white glossy pelt.

ThunderClan

Leader- Emberstar- Oddly colored black and red tom with a long tail and claws.

Deputy-Mistymask-Silver she-cat with a long tail and foggy blue eyes.

Warriors

Hazelflame- Broad shouldered russet tom.
Marshpool-Dusky brown she-cat
Duskspots-Dusky grey tom
Nettleblaze-Black tom

Apprentices

Snowpaw- white she-kit

(There isn't much interaction with he other clans so I'll be listing their leader and deputy)

ShadowClan

Leader-Dawnstar-scrawny cream she-cat with a white mask.

Deputy-Nightshine-broad shouldered black tom.

WindClan

Leader-Adderstar-Dark brown she-cat with a white chest and mask.

Deputy-Foxtail-Reddish brown tom.

Other

Mirage-black she-cat with sly copper eyes.