Recovery

One week later

I'm on my way home from the hospital. Marcus and I hardly talk lately.

" you want anything to eat " he asked driving

" no "

We drove to the apartment in silence.
I got out the car and went inside as I waited for him before entering the elevator. He came in then I open the elevator an we got in.

We got to our apartment floor. We got out and walked up to door and he opened it.

"Surprise" everyone screamed

" awwww thanks guys" I said with an sad smile trying my best to be happy. Its hard to get over the loss of my babies. Everyone started hugging me .

Marcus walked straight through the crowd and went upstairs.

"Thank you guys "

" come girl we made your favourite food " shay said dragging me to the kitchen

" awwww I love you guys" I said but I don't feel for anything to eat .

" yes you weren't eating in hospital so we hope you might eat now" Tamara said

" I'll eat it later "

" zar eat something " Matt said

" no I'll be right back " I said leaving the kitchen and went up the stairs into our bedroom.

I saw him sitting on the bed with His head in his hands.

"Marc"

"Yes"

I kneeled on my knees in front of him "I'm sorry" I said as an tear fell from my eye's

"For what "

"It's my fault why they didn't live , I was too stress and tried committing suicide and ending up in coma"

" its not your fault its mine , I was the one who caused it in the first place " he said crying , I rapt my hands around him

"You guys need to be strong " I heard an voice and we looked up

"I know " I said to clodian

"Now come on downstairs cause your friends went through a lot to cheer you guys up " she said holding both of us hands and led us down the stairs.

Next day 

I was making dinner when I heard a stumble outside of the door. I rushed to go open it an look and it was Marcus drunk.

"Marcus what the hell " I shouted at him

he grabbed my hair and started hitting me in the face.

"No marcus stoooop" I screamed

"Don't you ever shout at me again " he shouted and then went upstairs.

I cried and went over to the stove , shut it off then went upstairs and cleaned the blood from under my eye's and lip. I sat on the bathroom and cried.

I woke up on the floor of the bathroom. I got up and went inside the bedroom and he wasn't in there , I went downstairs and saw him in the couch eating cereal.

He was drunk so maybe he didn't meant it, he's sobber now.  I went inside the kitchen and finish making dinner.

25 minutes later.

"Babe here's dinner " I said giving him the plate of pasta, rice with peas and chicken.

"I'm not hungry " he shouted and hit the plate out my hands.