secrets pt .2

Tamara dropped me off at my house. I stand outside and call a uber to take me to the motel.

I was now laying on the bed just finished my literature homework. I was now hungry but I can't buy anything eat cause I don't got much money left. Good thing my break at the Cafe shop ends tomorrow sighz .

I placed my hands on my stomach as a tear fell from my eye. What's gonna happen when the school find out :( , sighz but abortion is not an option I rather starve and be homeless than to kill my baby . :'(  "Baby don't worry mommy gonna find away to make us eat okay , your mommy Strong" I said as I close my eyes.

****1 month and few weeks pregnant *****

I woke to my phone alarming. I grunt as  take the covers off. I got up and sat on the bed for couple mins then lock the alarm off. I got up off the bed and went straight to the shower , undress and  went into the shower . After showering I brushed my tooth, did my hygiene and comb my hair in a messy bun then I went into the room and took out a pink and white floral mini dress with my pink flats. I grabbed my bag and stuff my home work in , added some lip glass and grabbed my phone then left .

So I've been working at the cafe shop which helps me out a lil to pay for staying at the motel, Tho itz not enough to buy as much food. My stomach has started to show but not that much itz just looks like am getting fat which I am. The girls kept telling me to tell Marcus but I told them no he will when my stomach started showing. Matthew kept asking me why am not back at my parents house but I can't tell him , Marcus his best friend I know he gonna tell him .

Anyway I got out the bus and walked into the school as I saw the girls standing at my locker. This looks serious I thought as I saw their faces .

" hey guyz"  I said as I push through them and open my locker

" zar what if hypothetically tamara made a misrake and tell Marcus about you being pregnant last night while they were arguing " shay said as u open my eyes wide then I looked at Tamara like oh no you didn't .

" am sorry zar he got on my nerve calling me names and making it seen he was the prince mom cut him out to be " she said looking down sad

" I can't believe you told him tam " I semi shout

" he was pist zar and mom slapped him , she was even saying you maybe lying cause we rich even when I explained to her what type of person you are " she said

" see why I didn't want him to know , i don't want your family money , I don't want anything from any of you that's why I kept this as a  secret " I said crying then suddenly head felt light and all I could see was a bright light

" zar omg are you okay " I heard as I felt someone grabbed and I blocked out

I woke up with a massive headache. I open my eye's and looked around I was in the nurses office. I saw Tamara sitting beside me with her heads down .

" tam " I said as she looked up 

" thank god your okay " she said smiling

" yeah what happened"

" well after I told you about Marcus you got really upset and fainted luckily we all were there so shay catch you before u fell on the ground , the doctor said itz your blood pressure " she explained

Then I saw the nurse and the principal walked in .

" excuse us Miss Myrie " the principal said

I sat up on the bed. " Miss Dixon the nurse here said when they brought you in she examined you and you seem to be pregnant , now I'll tell you to go and take a test right now but I rather to hear your answer " he said