Entry no. 1

Entry number One: Lost

It was just a normal day at beach city. Saddie and Lars just open up the Big Donuts shop. Which makes Steven excited everyday.

"Morning Saddie! Morning Lars!" He greeted with a warm smile as he enters the shop.

"Steven, you're up early today" Said Saddie.

Steven, on the other hand, just smiled and giggled. "What do you mean? I always wake up at this hour" He exclaimed. "The usual please" He added as he stepped closer to the counter.

"Dang, Steven! You're having donuts for breakfast?" Lars asked playfully. Well, that's how he is.

"Nope. I'm gonna have bacon and eggs for breakfast" Steven noted with joy. Which made Saddie and Lars confused.

"Then. . ." Saddie paused. "Who are you giving these donuts for?" She asked.

Steven smiled and gave Saddie the money. Saddie gave the donuts to Steven. "I give to someone special every morning" He noted.

~*~

"To the seagulls!" He exclaimed with exultation as he throws the donuts to the seagulls at the shore. Same old Steven.

"Eat up my flying friends, Beach City needs you all!" He noted. Well, seagulls are made for the beach after all.

As the birds eat the donuts that Steven gave them, he on the other hand, is just staring. Until he got bored.

"Okay. See you tomorrow!" He exclaimed before running away.

Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst are talking seriously over the next missions they are going on to take. They are worried. Not because of the danger ahead of them. But for Steven.

"Home world is making all these missions harder. We cannot let Steven join us anymore. It's too risky!" Pearl panicked.

"Steven can handle anything. Calm down, Pearl! Right, Garnet?" Amethyst contradicted.

Garnet, on the other hand is thinking seriously. She looked at the future as everything stretches towards the horizon. "Hmm. . ." She started. "Home world is really thinking of a plan to destroy Earth" She stated. "And every mission is getting difficult especially for Steven-" She added and paused when someone cut her out.

"What's difficult about me?"

It was Steven. He went closer to the three. Pearl was panicking inside. He wasn't suppose to heard that. In silence, Pearl and Amethyst looked at Garnet.

Garnet went closer to Steven and kneeled. "Steven. . ." She called out at placed her right palm on top of Steven's left shoulder. "Home world is getting up on us. Missions will be risky and dangerous for you" She added.

"Like, we what you to be safe and all of that" Amethyst noted as she went closer to the two.

"Steven, we promised Rose to keep you safe. Home world is preparing for us. . ." Added by Pearl. "And we don't want you to get in trouble" She noted.

"What are you saying? I can take care of myself" Steven exclaimed. Being positive. 'She's just like her. . .' Pearl thought.