The popular badass and i

P.s its

unedited so don't hate

"you no I can't do this anymore!, I'm so sick of waking up to the morning to arguing, I can't handle this anymore. Every day you guys just argue I can't even sleep at night just figure yourselves out or break up!" I scream at both my parents who are Now looking at me with surprised faces.

They both have bags under their eyes and their jaws hanging open.

I walk out of the room slamming the door behind me. I didn't want them to break up but if it makes them happier then the state they are in right now then I guess its the only thing they can do at the moment.

I fling my heavy school bag over my shoulder, grab my phone and put it in my pocket. I go to walk out of the house and quickly check myself in the mirror. I see that my bags under my eyes aren't properly covered by the makeup but oh we'll.

I run out of the house and down the stairs. I walk over to the park across the road and meet my bestfriend Kyle.

"Hey," I greet my bestfriend.

"hmm.... 2 minutes late" he jokes trying to pull of his most serious face.

"please" I mumble.

"wow i love the bags under you eyes" he teases smirking.

"YH well I stood up To them" I say as I start walking my journey to school.

"good girl" he says trying to catch up to me.

"thanks" I laugh.

"watch out" Kyle tells as he pushes me of the road, a truck drives past us and parks in the drive way of the house next door to mine.

"thanks" I say.

"no problem an it looks like u have new neigbours.

"yay" I cheer sarcastically.

We continue our walk to school.

*****

"hey coop over here" my best friend yells.

I turn my head to the direction of were the voice is coming from. I slowly make my way to the cafeteria lunch table where my best friend Viola is.

"hey" I say sitting next to her.

"hey coop" she says cheerfully handing me one of her French fries.

"we have sport next yay" she laughs sarcastically.

"haha yay not" I laugh while yawn.

" someone is tired were they arguing again?" viola concernelly asks.

I nod my head and take another chip from her tray.

"have them you could use it" she say sliding he tray infront of me.

"thanks," I smile. I eat the fries within a few minutes.

"hey girls" I hear a Voice behind me say.

"hey Kyle" I say without looking at him.

"hey coop hey twinkle" he greets with a small smirk.

"stop calling me twinkle" viola yells.

"nah I like the sound of it" Kyle chuckles and he sits next to me.

"coop I love you" Kyle says in a bestfriend way as he lays his head on my shoulder

"same but it way to hot for you to lean on me" I complain as I push him of off me and take of my black jacket putting it in my bag.

"oh guess what twinkle" he states