Chapter 3- maths lesson

I walk to my class holding my books in one hand and my phone in the other trying to text my mum back.

As I finally write my text and press send my books fly out of my hand. I look up and it's Brittany and her group of bitch's.

"do you mind" I say as I go to pick up my books.

"no" she laughs.

"what do you want" I ask as I am now up at her eye level.

"I want you to stay away from Tyler I want him"she screams. Getting a few stares from other kids i nod my head slowly.

"he is all yours" I say popping a strand of hair behind my ears.

"really?" she queries confused.

"yeah"

"ok good now if I catch you flirting with him or talking with him, you watch"

"alright I wont" I say as we part our opposite directions.

I walk to my maths classroom and enter as the door is already open. The class is going wild.

The stereotypical thing there are kids throwing things around, couples making out, guys flirting with girls, friends gossiping. I see two of my other close friends, Skye and angel.

"Hey guys" I say as i sit in the table behind them.

"Hey" they greet turning their chairs around to look at me.

"I hate maths"I murmur.

"same"they say In unison.

"have you met the new boy?" Skye asks me as she unlocks her phone.

"seen i have to see him everyday" I whine.

"really he asked you out" they say in unison once again. I swear sometimes I think they are twins. They spend so much time together that I think that they are twins.

I shake my head fastly. "oh god no" "I live next door to him" I say blandly,looking down at my table.

They don't reply to me I look up at them. Their jaws are hanging down with their mouths wide open.

"are you serious?"they ask.

"I no it sucks!" I scream.

They look at me "how could that suck your so lucky" angel laughs.

I started laughing thinking they were joking but when i looked at them again they weren't.

"oh" I said awkwardly.

"well he is cocky"

"that's cute" they say in unison.

"and a bad boy"

"Thats cute" they say in unison again.

"and probably a player"

"ohhh" they laugh.

"well I find him so an..." before I could finish the teacher walked in and told us all to quiet down an no-one listened.

"everyone!" he yelled he still didn't get our attention.

"kids!" he screamed once again but we continued talking and I think i was the only one listening.

Everyone was screaming,yelling, making out, throwing thing and then the classroom door opened to reveal Tyler hanson and everybody stopped why they were doing.

Tyler Hanson walked in like there wasn't a care in the world. All the girls were staring at him dreamily at him while all the guys were smiling at him nicely.