Secretly Loving My Bestfriend (one shot)

You are secrelty Loving your bestfriend ever since you where in Grade 9 , you want to tell her about it but you don’t know how

Luhan's POV

“Hey, oppa! Can you help me to solve this math problem? I can’t answer our assignment :3”

“Sure ^^ let me see =))))))))”

“Here is it oppa”

I’m Luhan and I’m with my bestfriend Byun Essen ^^ and we are now having our break time Byun Essen is my childhood bestfriend =)) and I love her more than bestfriend…… But she don’t have any idea that I have a secret feelings for her :’( because she already have a boyfriend that’s why I don’t tell  about my feelings….

“Hey oppa =)))) are you done?”

“Oh yes I’m done here’s your notebook ^^”

“Cham komapsumnida ^^ ( thank you very much )”

“chonmaneyo ( your welcome )”

“^_____________^”

Then she hug me , and she smile at me again =))) she’s so pretty >/////< then suddenly we saw his boyfriend

“ hey , Luhan can I have Essen for a while , we just need to talk”

“Yes is ok =)))”

“kahamsamnida”

“Luhan oppa I need to go , I just have to talk with Tao ^^ jalgayo~ oppa”

“^__________^”

Essen’s POV

“ hey Tao” I just look at him and he look so serious “I have to tell you something”  I don’t know but my heart beat fast when he said that line to me “what?” “I want to break up with you” I was so shock , when he told that to me ,,,but  he must be kidding D______O but that is not a good joke :3 “Hey Tao you must be kidding?” my voice was trembling when I ask him “No, I’m not kidding ! I’m serious! I want to break up with you” then I begin to cry “but why? It’s because of Ha Ae Jung ?” but he didn’t answer my question “Tao tell me?” “Yes, because she is now my girlfriend” when he said that my heart was crash piece by piece then I slap him “Tao! Since when? Tell me ! since when ?” “It’s been month” then i slap him again and I cry louder “Tao why?” “mianhae~mianhae~mianhae~let me explain” “You don’t have to explain” so i run , because I don’t want to hear anything from Tao because his a liar ,, when suddenly Luhan oppa saw me “Hey,Essen”

Luhan’s POV

“Hey,Essen” I call her but she just ignore me so I hold her wrist and when I see her face she was crying “hey,why are you crying?” but she just hug me “I said why are you crying?” she still not answering my question but she hug me tightly , I ask her again for the third time “why are you crying?” then she look at me I can see the pain to her eyes “Oppa, Tao broke up with me”  then he hug me tightly and she begin to cry louder .. I was shock when she said it to me ,, 

“Stop crying !”

“marago oppa ? (what did you say oppa ?)

“I said stop crying! That kind of man don’t deserve your tears”

So I wipe her tears, and smile at her, then she smile too and he hug me tightly

Essen’s POV

It’s been  2 months when Tao and I broke up and I can finally said that I already moved on, me and Luhan oppa is having a friendly date ^^ we are now on the park Luhan oppa is always there for me , he helped me to moved on  ….. and now we are sitting under the tree he lean his head to my shoulder and he smile at me =)))) oh my gosh his so handsome, this day I just want to say thank you to him for all and I just want to tell him about my feelings, yes I fall in love with him, but I was scared because he can reject me

Luhan’s  POV

Me and Essen is having a date now , I know that for her this is a friendly date , this day I decided to tell her that I love her and I want to ask her if she can be my girlfriend, I was so scared because she can reject me , oh I wish she will not reject me, I was ready to tell it but suddenly he call me “hey oppa”

“hey oppa”

“wae?”

“ thanks oppa :’) you’re always there to cheer me up, you always help me, and you always make me smile =)))) thanks oppa”

“Remember the day when I promise to you that I will always there for you no matter what happen?  I just do my promise so you don’t have to say thank you”

“^________^”

“hey, Essen I have to tell you something?”

“what?”

“but you have to promise that you will not be mad at me”

“promise =))) so tell it to me”

“Nanneun jjinja joahae ( I really like you ) >//////<”

“marago oppa?( what did you say oppa ?)  O/////O”

“Nanneun jjinja joahae ( I really like you )”

“you like me? >/////<”

“ Ne Nanneun jjinja joahae ( Yes I really like you )”

“Since when oppa ?”

“Since we first meet  >////<”

“but why you didn’t tell me about this?”

“because you can reject me”

“^______________^”

She stand up and just smile at me , so I stand up too and I will now ask her if she can be my girlfriend , I wish she will say yes

Essen’s  POV

I was so shock when Luhan  confessed about his feeling >////< so I stand up and walk and I turn around so he can’t notice that I’m blushing but suddenly Luhan oppa call me , and when I turn around, he is knelling in front on me and he was holding a small box O////O  oh my gosh I don’t know what to do and why Luhan is knelling in front on me and holding a small box >////<  “Byun Essen , can you be my girlfriend?” O////O then Luhan  open the box and there is a beautiful ring inside the box , I can’t believe it so I pinch myself to see if this is all true “ouch” I’m not dreaming D____O then Luhan laugh “you’re not dreaming, this is real” then Luhan ask me again for the second time but this time he ask it with a  louder voice  “BYUN ESSEN CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?” so I hold Luhan’s hand and I pull him up “will you stand up , many people can see us” “I will not stand up you are not answering my question yet and now you want me to stand up” I don’t know what to do  I want to say yes but I can say it because I  was so shy >///<  so I just I just pull him up again but Luhan don’t want to stand up “answer my question first and I will stand up” “ok,ok,ok, I like you too and yes I will be your girlfriend” “O//////O” “hey you stop knelling stand up now oppa” then he stand up star shouting “Yes , Yes , Yes she is now my Girlfriend” oh my gosh many people is now staring on us “hey oppa stop it , they are staring on us”

Luhan’s POV

I can believe that Byun Essen is now my girlfriend I was so happy , I thought that she will reject me but instead of rejecting me she say yes =))))) this is the happiest day of my life , I’m still shouting because I can’t believe it that this is true “hey Luhan stop that  they are staring on us” so I stop shouting then I give and wear the ring to her, the ring fits to her finger =)))) “the ring looks pretty  to you ^^” “Thanks Luhan” then he hug me  =))))))))  “Sarangaheyo Byun Essen” “Nado Saranghaeyo Luhan” then I kiss her forehead =)))))))))) then we don’t notice that many people is staring on us and crowd started to cheer “KISS KISS KISS” she just smile at me and she was blushing she’s so pretty =))))) the I kiss her passionately “Nan nuhrul unjaaena youngwonhee saranghalgoya Byun Essen” then I hug here then the crowd star to cheer up and they are happy for us too =))))))

~The End~