Chapter 2: You're Just His Slave

CHAPTER 2: You're Just His Slave

Lily's POV:

This is a joke, isn't it? He called my name because he saw me leaving, right?

Do you really think that he knows your name? He doesn't even know you existed, says the voice in my head.

Exactly. He doesn't even know me. Well, maybe he called me because he caught me glaring at him.

I don't think so.

Maybe he called me because...

Because your name is written on the piece of paper he's holding!

No way. Oh please help me, dear God. Please... just no. There are other Lily Christova in this school right? I have a twin, don't I? No? No? Well, I should have a twin!

I turned around and everyone's eyes were on me. Girls were giving me death stares and others were glaring at me like they're going to eat me alive any second from now. I saw my best friend, Jenny, totally in her shock mode with her eyes wide open and her mouth hanging from her face.

 This is not good. Totally, not good. Why can't I move my body?! Move, Lily!

 I looked at Matt Austin and our eyes met. He's smirking at me! That shallow head!

"Lily Christova," he smirked as he swayed the paper in the mid air with his hand. "Congratulations, Lily Christova! You're now my lucky girlfriend."

 Did he just say, I'm his lucky girlfriend?

 Yes, he did.

 Oh my bloody goat!

You sound like Jenny.

This can't be happening! No, no, no, no, no! I'm so doomed. Anyone but me!

Then Brad and Jay appeared from behind the crowd walking towards me with their wide naughty-like grins. Ugh, not his disciples!

Suddenly, they grabbed and dragged me to Matt Austin. Everyone cheered. I looked like someone who didn't know what was happening because when they dragged me, I didn't even move a finger. I just let them drag me. I don't have any strength at all. What is happening to me!?

Then here I am, standing on the table with Matt Austin. I just looked at him in the eyes. My heart was beating so fast that I can't stop it. This was the first time I've been so nervous in my life.

"You look pale, babe," said Matt Austin who was standing right in front of me. I've never seen him this close before. His eyes are so blue and beautiful. I've never seen eyes like those before. How can they look so beautiful? Is he some son of a Greek god or something? Maybe, Zeus's long lost son?

 Then a camera flashed at me. Matt Austin put his arm around my shoulder saying, "Smile".

"Say cheese!" said Brad who was taking another picture again. "You look stoned, Lily. C'mon, give us a sweet smile!" Then the camera flashed again.

I still didn't move nor smile. Brad's right. I am stoned. Especially that Matt Austin's arm is around my shoulder! Matt Austin leaned towards me and whispered on my ear saying, "Why don't you smile and act like you're so happy to be in this position with me, baby."

Are you freaking serious? You think I will be happy to be in this position with you? Hell, naw!

"Jerk!" I exclaimed and pushed him away from me with force.  He stepped backwards trying to maintain his balance. Luckily, he didn't fall off. I ran as quickly as I can, leaving this hell of a cafeteria. I heard Jenny call my name and heard her footsteps catching up with me.