Finding a Girl...

Thank you guys for 28+ K! I love you all SO much. It really means a lot and I'm glad you enjoy the story. Also, Sorry for not updating recently, school has been a bitch and I've been extremely stressed out and busy. I also take time to really think about what I write and if it works with the story. ALSO, I'm sorry if I haven't responded to your comment, I get a ton of notifications and they disappear, also there is SO many of you all. N I love it. So Enjoy NOW!

*Mark's POV*

I was oddly tired and the room seemed hazy to me. I could barely see Jack or hear him. I knew he was talking to me but it wouldn't register....I was in a machine.....what machine?? I had a million questions spinning in my head till I felt someone grab my hand, calming me.

I knew who it was but I couldn't move.

"It's okay Babe. We - Make - Keep - On.." That was I could get from it.

I heard a voice. A mans voice. He was talking to me but I couldn't make out the words.

*Jack's POV*

I sat, tied, in my chair, tears pouring down my face as I looked to Mark.

"They have tried this 5 times already and it still hasn't worked." I mumbled to myself under my breath.

I knew he thought I was there, beside him, like I should be. But I wasn't. It broke my entire being to watch him undergo this.

I mean, yes, I would to, but it still hurt.

I blinked away my tears and looked to the TV. A news channel was on, looking for us. We'd been missing for about a month or more now.

I sighed and turned my head away.

God...I wanted to rip from this chair, run to the TV, break through it and scream that "We are here!" And "Help!"

But...

I couldn't.

"That one..." I heard Miles say and I looked up to see a girl above Mark, on a big TV screen. It was just her picture but she was pretty.

I didn't understand what they were doing at first.

Then it hit me.

And I started sobbing.

"Shut up!" I heard Lucas say as he walked to me.

"We have given you everything to survive down here. Everything. Food,water, shelter, a TV, exercise equipment. Man I could go on and on. What else do you want?"

"T-to be let g-go...be f-free." I said looking into his eyes.

"Shit shit SHIT! LUCAS!" I heard Miles shout as Lucas turned and ran over to Miles.

"What?" He asked frantically.

"Something's wrong. He isnt corresponding."

My heart sank.

He had been so close to death and this is what he gets...

What we get.

I admit it, I feel defeated. But I have to fight. I can't lose Mark.

And he can't lose me either.

*Mark's POV*

I saw a girl. And then I felt my body want to shut down. I fought it as long as I could, but to no avail.

Everything and everyone around me began to fade. I looked to my side to see Jack fading. His hand slipping away from mine. I started to cry till I was alone.

All alone.

With only my thoughts.

And I couldn't wake up.

$$$$$CHAPTER 37. ENJOY! LOVE YOU ALL!$$$$ COMMENT/VOTE IF YA LIKE. 😀