What was that dream about?

Thank you guys so much for 20+k! I never thought I would make it this far and I'm sorry for no updates. I don't when the next one will be cuz some bullshit just happened that I don't really wanna go into.😞 I'm sorry. Love y'all.

*Jack's POV*

My eyes were wider than Mark's ass when I saw Lucas over me smiling.

"Wakey wakey...." He whispered as he smacked Mark on the head. Mark jumped up and out of reflex, punched Lucas in the jaw.

"Chill Dickbag." Lucas said, rubbing his jaw and Mark looked to me then to him.

"What was that dream about Jackaboy?" I gulped and didn't answer.

"Cum on. I heard you moaning in your sleep." My face turned bright red and looked away.

"Okay. Leave us alone." Mark said and Lucas got a grim look and walked away, slamming the door and locking it.

Mark sighed and looked to me before wrapping me in am embrace. He was slightly shaking.

"Mark...what's wrong?"

*Mark's POV*

I didn't want to answer but I had to.

"Just...what is he going to do to me?"

Jack stared at me with a 'I don't know' expression. I sighed and got up.

"We need to get out." I said and began to check the walls, the door and anything else I could find.

"Hey Mark!"

"Yeah!?" I called back while I was looking under a table.

"What's this?" Jack walked up to me and handed me something. I looked at it in wonder.

"I don't know...." I said. I put it in my pocket just as I smelled something cooking.

"I'm hungry...." I mumbled. Jack nodded.

*Miles POV*

I was driving on the way back from the liquor store and I turned to the left when I heard a honk.

"Oh shit!" I yelled as a car almost rammed into me.

"Damn kids!!!"" I yelled and took a deep breath.

Then my mind wandered to Jack and Mark....

"How could they be gay!? That's disgusting..... It isn't right...they are sick...sick people and I vow to cure them! At least cure Mark..." I mumbled the last sentence as I approached my house. I hope Lucas is okay with them....

I sigh, pulling into my driveway, shutting off my car, grabbing the beer and going to the door.

I knocked 5 times and Lucas answered within a minute.

"Hey. Glad your back." He said as I nodded and went to the living room. Opening up another beer and sitting down on the couch.

"When do we start the treatment?" Lucas asked and I turned to him.

"I'm a few days. It is almost done." I responded.

"Also. Why is there a bruise on your jaw?"

"Uh...I got to close to the sleeping couple and Mark woke up, jumped and punched me.."

I chuckled and sighed.

"Now that's your fault."

I started thinking about them both being cured and happy with two beautiful women and I chuckled.

Man I hope this machine works.

$$$$CHAPTER 36. VOTE/COMMENT IF YA LIKE. ILYASM! TTYL. 😀$$$$