So?

*Jack's POV*

I looked up at Mark as he said those words that stuck in my head...

What are we?

I didn't know that question and I knew he didn't either.

Duh Jack. That's why he asked it.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Are we friends or something more?" Mark leaned down and began running his lips lightly along my neck.

I can feel myself getting harder by the second....

I moaned out and shifted my leg to where my knee was beside his member.

I lightly brushed my knee against it.

Yep, he's hard too.

I smirked as Mark kissed my neck and I tangled my hands in his hair.

He suddenly grinded on me making me moan louder.

"Huh? Oh, you like that Jackaboy?" Feeling his breath that close to my skin made me shiver as I stuttered out a 'yes', it sounded more like "Y-ye-s!"

He let out a low chuckle as he begun to do it again, only this time I did it back.

"Mmmm, J-jack..." I felt my member twitch a little, wanting to by let out of it's cage, which were my pants.

But Mark suddenly stopped, I heard him get up.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, and I'm not doing anything else till you decide what we are." He kissed me as he got up and left.

"God damn cocktease..." I muttered under my breath.

I was left with my problem...great.

Hopefully he will be gone for a while because I think he went to go fix his problem as well.

I slowly pulled down my pants and boxers, exposing my member.

I took it in my hand and slowly begun going up and down.

*Mark's POV*

I had my pants down as I sat on the toilet seat with the door locked as I stroked my member at a decent speed.

I had to try and contain my moans, along with the sounds.

{8ish minutes later}

I had just finished and was cleaning up my mess when I heard, what sounded like, a moan.

I quietly unlocked and opened the bathroom door.

It sounded like it was coming from my room.

You see, in my house, the bathroom is next to my room so you know where my mind went.

I put my ear to my door. I heard moaning and slapping.

Is he?

"M-mark." I stopped suddenly when I heard him moan my name.

He is...

I thought for a moment, okay, so I could walk in on him and tease him or help him out, or just let him finish.

And by the sounds, he sounded like he was close to finishing.

I'll just wait it out...

"Ma-rk!! My god!!" I heard him say my name quickly and roughly, then panting.

He finished.

I waited about 5 more minuets to make sure he had cleaned up his mess before I walked in.

"So Jack. What is your answer?" I looked him straight in the eyes as I said that and his answer shocked me.

"I want us to be something, but I don't know if you feel the same." I had my mouth open in shock at that answer.

I thought he would say just friends!

I am so happy right now.

"I'm glad for that, because I want us to be something too." I walked up and hugged him.

He hugged back. "Is it official then?"

"If you want it to be."

"Then it is."

And I shit you not we both had the biggest smiles on our faces as we both went to sleep spooning.

*Mystery Person's POV*

I dialed a certain number as I reached a certain someone's house.

They picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Felix. I'm here. Let me in."

$$$$CHAPTER 25. ENJOY. COMMENT/VOTE IF YA LIKE. TTYL. 😀

OOOOO PLOT TWISTTTTTT!