11.Romance Is In The Air

Tomoe's POV:

"It's the start of a new school year young man! Hurry up!" My Nanny shouts from downstairs.

"Hold on old hag." I roll over in my bed and groan annoyed.

'How am I supposed to stay up...? I'm so tired from Nanami's birthday party yesterday.'

I start getting ready for school. Getting into the shower, drying off, putting on my uniform, and having breakfast.

"Did you give Yukiji a thought yet-..." I interrupt my Nanny by slamming my books on the table.

"Don't bring that up. I'm only a second year highschool student and I'm not interested in thinking about marriage at the moment." I hiss.

'I forgot all about that over the summer...' I roll my eyes and continue to eat my food.

"Well sooner is better then later." She hisses back.

'I don't want to hide anything from Nanami but what can I do. Hearing I have to chose is so dumb. I do love Yukiji but it's nothing compared to how I feel about Nanami...' I blush slightly thinking about it.

I bite into a piece of toast and sigh. 'What is love anyways...? Is it that feeling I get around Nanami? That warm feeling I get from being around her?'

"Tomoe, the car is ready." She sighs.

"I don't take the car. I walk." I look up to her.

"Well you really should take the car. Don't want to ruin that handsome face with sweat now do we?" She smiles.

"Too bad, I walk to school with a friend." I grab my book bag and sling it over my shoulder, starting to walk out the house.

"B-but..." I interrupt her by slamming the door shut after me.

'They're onto me... They probably know about Nanami...'

Nanami's POV:
'Am I Tomoe's girlfriend?' I frown thinking 'yesterday after everyone left my house he flirted with me and everything... what if I'm not? What if he only said stuff and did those things to help me feel better. Even worse, he did it for fun!!' I slap myself silly.

"No he said he loves me!" I smile.

I hear a knock on the front door so I quickly grab my book bag and hang it on my shoulder like a purse. I slide open the front door to see Tomoe.

"Good morning..." I blush.

"Good morning." He smiles.

I look down to my feet and smile nervously. 'Ahhhh! I can't even look at him!' I blush madly thinking about his face.

"So you ready to go? Or do you want to get a quick coffee first somewhere?" He says kindly.

'He's acting like nothing happened!'

"Yeah let's grab a quick coffee and donuts." I smile.

~~
Time Skip:
~~

"Momo-zono. Have any plans today?" Kurama walks over to my desk.

"Not any that I know of but..." He cuts me off by slamming his hands on my desk.

"Perfect! Help me while I go on my date." He cheers.

"Who are you going on a date with? How do you want me to help you?" I smile.