18.Kidnapped

Nanami's POV:

"Tomoe... hm...!" I moan lightly into the kiss Tomoe and I are sharing.

'Yesterday was insane... me and Tomoe did it, I found out more about Yukiji and Tomoe's relationship, his father's boss barked at us and threatened us that he'll do something, and Tomoe and I did a lot of things together last night. Now it's the weekend and I'm currently sleeping over like my dad thinks with a friend of mine. Currently Tomoe is in a large bathtub with me on his lap, kissing him.'

"We did so much last night... I need a break..." I gasp into the kiss.

"Your about to be seventeen right?" He pulls away from the kiss for a moment "I'm going to be eighteen after." He pauses "we are just around the corner of being seniors."

"Correct." I run my fingers through his wet hair.

"Only one year left and we'll be out of school and into collage, we can move out of our houses and share a penthouse together." He smiles "We can do all as we please." He chuckles and hugs me, my chest pressed up against him.

"Tomoe! We are in the bath...! We're both naked and um..." I blush madly as he kisses down my neck.

"Keep saying things like that and being this cute, you'll turn me on again." He smirks against my neck.

"Don't do any more~..." I moan out as he runs a hand down my back and to my under parts.

"It's funny how you say that but your body is saying something else." He sucks on my ear lobe "you can't hide the fact that you love it when I touch you like this."

"Baka..." I sigh and give in to the temptation.

Mikage's POV:
'Its been two or three months since I saw Tomoe. My business trip is almost over!' I sigh leaving a meeting. I hear my phone buzz and I answer the call, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello!" I cheer.

"Mikage." My boss's voice comings through "Mikage. Do something about your son." He hisses.

"What? Sweet Tomoe?" I frown.

"He claimed he was in a relationship with Momo-Zono, he said he wasn't going to marry Yukiji, and shouted at me... YOUR BOSS!!" He shouts in anger "I have a spy out keeping an eye on them as we speak. He notice that late at night that girl didn't leave, he said he saw them through a window enter the bathroom together!"

"Well teens will be teens, I predicted that this would happen that's why Tomoe's nanny is currently on vacation for a whole week. Leaving the two alone in the mansion." I chuckle.

"But he must marry Yukiji, remember that much." He tries calming his voice.

"I know. Once Nanami leaves on Sunday so her father won't think something is up your spy will have the chance to kidnap her. I just wanted to two to have some fun before they are separated forever." I smirk.

"Good thinking Mikage." He pauses "I almost doubted you for a moment."

Before I can say anything else he hangs up. I shove the phone back into my pocket and look up to the beautiful sky. 'I'm sorry Momo-Zono... your a lovely girl but I have to fulfill my Boss's orders...'