PROLOGUE

Prince POV

Months have passed since graduation and things have been going great!!

Me and Alicia recently got married, right after our son Genesis was born. He is the most beautiful baby I ever laid my eyes on, well except for my baby niece Ariana.

With my debut album already selling over 2 million copies, my hit single "Soft and Wet" is climbing  the charts. I'm half way done with the second album.

As for Alicia, she been doing her thing too. Opening act for various venues in  Minnesota, and New York. Owen is working on getting her signed. I'm proud of her.

Our schedules are hectic, Unfortunately she is not able to tour with me, whenever she has a chance to attend my show out of town, I fly her in.

Our bond for each other has grown stronger since the baby, but our time apart has developed different patterns of behavior.

I have learned through my  behavior, change of patterns can either make you or break you, and the ones dear to your heart.

I am a young striving star opening up to the world in a variety of change, people, and circumstances. Never would I have imagined how challenging life on and off the road can be, but I am to blame for all my mistakes.

Welcome to my world.............