RECEPTION CHAOS CHAPTER 69

Nelson Chateau

Alicia stands in front of the floor length mirror admiring the fit of her cocktail dress. She shouts at Prince. "Babe come here"

Prince stands in front of the bathroom mirror putting the finishing touches on his hair. He walks into the bedroom to join Alicia. "You look sexy"

Alicia smiles "Thank you babe, you don't look too bad yourself, can you finish zipping me up in the back?"

Prince walks behind her wraps his arms around her waist "Ummm...you smell good baby" He zips her dress, grabs her ass, and kisses the nape of her neck.

Alicia " Babe stop it"

Prince "What?"

Alicia "We don't have time"

Prince "Oh there is always time"

Alicia turns around to face him "Come on, I don't wanna be late"

Prince " You was the one getting on to me about going, now you don't want to be late, what's the rush"

Alicia "No reason I just.....whew" she starts fanning herself

Prince "What's wrong baby?"

Alicia sits on the edge of the bed "I just got hot and dizzy all of a sudden, give me a minute"

Prince starts to rub her back "Do you need me to get you something?"

Alicia "Can you bring me a bottled water?"

Prince "Yeah be right back" He kiss her cheek and leaves the room

Alicia sits in silence patiently waiting on Prince to return, Elaine walks in the room holding Genesis

Elaine "Why don't you look hot, you see that G mommy looking pretty" she talks in baby talk baby Genesis giggles

Alicia smiles "Awww my little man come here" she reaches out her arms and Elaine gives her Genesis.

Elaine "Are you ok? You look flushed"

Alicia "I'm fine just got hot for a minute"

Prince returns with water "Hey Elaine is everything good for tonight?" He gives Alicia the bottled water and takes Genesis from her arms.

Elaine " Everything is fine, I got extra snacks and toys while we were out"

Prince looks at Alicia "How are you feeling?"

Alicia "I am good babe, I'm ready"

Prince "Are you sure?"

Alicia "Yes, I'm fine"

Prince kisses Genesis and gives him to Elaine. He walks to the closet to get his and Alicia's coats.

Elaine "Come on little man, we are gonna have fun tonight"

Alicia " You got all the numbers in case you need us"

Elaine "Right"

Alicia "We won't be gone long, I appreciate you Elaine"