DADDY'S HOME CHAPTER 13

The Nelson Chateau
4am

Alicia sleeps peacefully in bed, Prince quitely comes in the bedroom and climbs in bed, he slides closer to her and wraps his arms around her, he whispers "Ahhh...I've missed this" he kisses her shoulder, closes his eyes and falls asleep curled up against Alicia's back side.

8am

Alicia wakes up and rolls over to see Prince sitting up holding their son in his lap watching cartoons, he glances at her "Good Morning mama"

Alicia sits up in bed "Good Morning, what time you get in last night?"

Prince:"It was early morning you were sleeping so peacefully, I wasn't going to wake you"

Alicia: "I see somebody is wide awake" She leans down and kiss Genesis on the cheek "Did you feed him yet"

Prince:"Yes and he had a big bowel movement this morning, I wasn't ready for that...what did you feed him last night?"

Alicia:"He's been eating more leafy vegetables, and he had prune juice"

Prince:"Ewww prune juice"

Alicia:"I know, I hate prune juice but mom says he needs it to keep him regulated, he seems to like it"

Prince plays with Genesis feet, he kicks them out and smile "His feet is so cute"

Alicia gets out of bed "I'll get breakfast started"

Prince:"Alright love what you cooking?"

Alicia:"Your favorite"

Prince:"Awww....baby you already starting to spoil me and I haven't been home for 24 hours yet"

Alicia:"I know you could appreciate a home cooked meal, gone on the road eating fast food and room service gets old"

Prince:"Yeah your right about that, I'm taking you and little man for a ride later"

Alicia:"Ok babe, I'll be in the kitchen"

Alicia prepares breakfast she starts whipping up Prince favorite homemade buttermilk pancakes, turkey bacon, and diced potatoes, freshly squeezed homemade orange juice.

After 20 minutes into cooking Alicia stands at the stove flipping the bacon, Prince comes up and wraps his arms around her. He kiss her cheek

Prince:"Mama you got the whole house smelling like Ihop"

Alicia:"You know I throw down in the kitchen"

Prince:"Ummm...I need you to thrown down on this" He squeeze her butt, grinds himself up against it.

Alicia:"Oop..babe you gone make me burn the bacon, move get back now"

Prince:"Turn around"

Alicia:"Babe not now, and where is Genesis?"

Prince:"He is sleeping, which makes it the perfect time come on turn around" Prince starts kissing her on the side of her neck, cupping her breasts in his hands.

Alicia:"Hold on let me....ummm"

Prince:"Let you what?"

Alicia turns the dial on the stove off and move the skillet with the cooked bacon to the side "Turn off the stove, breakfast is ready" She turns around to face him.

Prince:"Thats good baby we can eat in a few, right now my tastebuds is craving something else" He starts sliding down her boy shorts

Alicia:"Babe not in here, your such a freak"

Prince:"Why not? its only you and I"
He spins her around away from the stove and push her up against the island counter in the center of the kitchen. He kneels down to finish removing her shorts, he then gets on his knees and props Alicia right leg over his shoulder, he indulge in licking and sucking in between her thighs.

Alicia throws her head back, closes her eyes running her fingers through his hair "Ohhh babe....don't stop"

Prince:"I won't baby, not until I have you weak in your knees, where you can't take it anymore, you will be begging me to stop" He rubs his hand up and down her right thigh while licking in every fold of her sweet spot, feathering her delicate bud with his tongue.

Alicia:"Oh damn.....shhh" She bites her lip

Prince groans"Ummm...home sweet home, so damn good"

Alicia moans "Ahhh...glad your home Daddy"

A/N Whew...there is 🔥 🔥 in the kitchen!!! Would you let Prince give you head in the kitchen?? I already know the answer to that😃😃 Do you think Alicia will find out about Prince now or later? Will Prince find out about Alicia?

Stay Tuned💜💜💜