Life

So I'm gonna try not to sound like an edges piece of shit in this.

I have no motivation to do anything, like literally I'm just tired of everything, life has just got me like this. This isn't because of some traumatic event that's happened to me, it's just I've lost faith in: myself, everyone else and everything else. The amount of stupid shit I see makes me realise how fucked we are, that's not to say I don't do stupid shit however, my grades have been dropping, my social life has gone to shit and the only thing that's stopping me from doing some retarded shit like self harming is my amazing girlfriend.

I can't talk to anyone about the way I feel because... Well that's the problem I don't know why I'm so much a pussy to tell people how I feel and ask for any advice. I'm constantly belittling myself because I know I'm not perfect, no one is, but stuff that I've done in the past, that I don't want to get into, just makes me feel like an awful human being. I have beastly any friends to spend time with in real life, and all my online friends I've just been ignoring, spending my time playing video games to escape from my life.

Fuck this was edgy but I just wanted to give an update on my life just for the few of you who actually give a shit.