Such a shame

This is it. Im standing infront of my new school. This will be great! A new beginning, a new school, new friends. This will be great!

Oh who am I kidding.. Im just going back to hell. I better walk in so that I wont be late, since I really have no idea of where I'm going.

I enter the school and all of a sudden someone bumps into me.

"Hey, watch it!" I said. I've always been kind of cocky. Well, thats what happens if you have two older brothers.

"You better watch it youres-" The guy that had bumped into me stopped talking as soon as he looked up and and saw who he was talking to.

"Uhm.. Im sorry, I didn't see you.." He nervously pulled his hand through his hair. He doesn't disrespect girls. Thats good.

He's a little bit taller than I am and he has a thick irish accent. He is kind of cute too. The shining, blue eyes and his sprawling blonde hair. The way he looks down at me nervously. Like if he is afraid that I broke something when he chrashed into me.

No stop it! I am not going to look after boys on the first day off school. And espacially not considering what happend that night.

"Uhm.. Are you new here? I don't recognize you." He said and inspected my face curiously. Like I was some kind of new species.

"Eh, yeah." I nodded.

"Oh, what year do you go?" He asked.

"I'm a junior."

"Me too! Whats your first period?" He asked and smiled politly, but still eagerly.

I looked down at my shoes. "I-I don't know.." I blushed lightly. I may be outgoing, but I've never been good at talking to boys. I looked up at him and met his gaze. "Do you know where I can get my schedule?" I asked awkwardly.

He nodded. "Yeah of course. Right this way, Miss.. Uhm, whats your name?" He asked plainly.

"Primrose. But please, just call me Prim." I said.

He smiled weakly. "As you wish. Right this way, Miss.Primrose." He added a wink when he said my name.

"Prim." I mumlbed. He just laughed and started walking.

I followed him down a corridor until we came in to the teachers offices and he stopped infront of a door that said: Mrs.Coleman. He knocked on the door and soon enough a tall brunette, with a pair of blue jeans and a white tunic, in her middle age, opened the door with a big smile on her face.

Then she looked down at.. I dont know his name. I forgot to ask him. Let's call him.. Tony! He looks like a Tony. Well, she looked down at Tony and her smile disapeard immediately.

"Mr.Horan." She said stubbornly. She clearly didn't like him. Horan. Well, at least now I know his last name.

"Hi, Mrs.Coleman." He greeted her as if he hadn't noticed her rudeness. "There's a new student here." He montioned his arms towards me. "And she would like to have her schedule." He smiled politly.

She looked over his shoulder and smiled at me. "Oh, how nice of you to show her here."

"Of course." Tony nodded.

"Whats your name?" The woman asked me. "Primrose Reily." I said and smiled politly at her. She nodded and motioned for me to come in. "Come in, please." She walked up to her computer and typed something in. I looked around a little and my eyes fell on the guy. He was standing by the door, but he didn't dare go inside. Like if he was afraid that the evil witch would cook him and eat him up.