☓| You Can't Sleep ; E

🌸

You were currently laying down on your king size bed, trying to fall asleep. Your boyfriend Ethan, was laying behind you as he had an arm wrapped around your waist and while you were spooning a little. You quietly sighed not knowing if Ethan was awake or not. You lifted your head up off the soft pillow making it heavy to raise.You looked over at the clock and read it. 2:37am. And you still haven't fallen asleep yet. You lowered your head back down and tried to fall asleep for the 3rd time. Still didn't work.

"Eth..." You whispered quietly into the dark, silent room, still not knowing if he was awake or not. You decieded to just turn over facing him.

"Hmm" he mumbled back, pulling you closer to him.

"I can't sleep again." You sighed as you nuzzeled your head into his warm chest. This is was your 2nd night in a row not being able to sleep. Some light peeked through the curtains, shining on Ethans face. You pulled back a little and looked at his facial features.

"Just try and get cozy, and comfortable okay baby?" He said looking down at you with his shimmering eyes and rubbing your back lightly.

"Ok.." You quietly said as you cuddled more into his heated body. He pressed a little kiss to your forehead and ran his fingers through your hair, trying to make you fall asleep. But as you were about to drift off Ethan broke the silence.

"I love you babygirl."

"I love you too eth."

🌸

This is my first imagine.. I really sucked and was very short but I'll get better throughout the whole process. Suggestions are welcome.😘 I'll update SooN!

Be Happy.
Be Bright.
Be You.

Love Ya😋🐼👊😁