☓| Snapchat ; G

my heart^^😢💜

also an important a/n ;)

|unedited|

🥀

Grayson and i were just having a chill day at home. We were currently just on the couch watching T.V.

I was sitting down and Grayson had his head on my lap. He was on his phone doing whatever and i felt my phone buzz.

I looked at it and it was a snapchat notification.

From: 'Gray💞'

You looked down at him and he looked up at you. You furrowed your eyebrows and he just chuckled.

"Just open it babe" he said and you continued on your phone.

You opened the app and clicked on Grayson's snapchat.

It was a selfie of him using a snapchat filter. He was using the filter with a big mouth^^^. It had said 'i look like a gremlin'.

You laughed and screenshoted the picture. You looked at Grayson and he was smiling ear to ear. He started laughing with you.

You calmed down and Grayson said,

"Was i at least a cute gremlin" he asked with a pouty face.

"Your the cutest gremlin out there baby boy" you smiled. You leaned down to give him a kiss. It was a soft, gentle and loving kiss you shared.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes. They sparkled with love.

"I love you so much gray" you whispered.

"i love you so much more Y/N" he whispered back and kissed you softly again.

🥀

this is literally of my favorites. :,)

i'm taking requests rn toooo. you can dm me for a personal one too.

I love you guys so much and thank you for everything you do.

BUT

before i go, i have something to say!! :)

IM GONNA GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO qveendoms  !

SHE IS LITERALLY SO SO SO AMAZING AND YOU GUYS SHOULD READ HER BOOKS THAT ARE BEYOND GREAT!

SHE DESERVES MORE FOLLOWERS SO IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF YOU COULD FOLLOW HER TOO AND SHOW HER SOME AMAZING LOVE!

Okay.
hehe.

BYEEEEE ILY AGAINNNN❤️

-unique