☓| Those Eyes ; E

hellooo. i'm sorry for not updating for awhile. i had writers block and was pretty busy with school but iM HERE. i also need some more requests and i know some have requested and i promise i will get to them as soon as possible. this is probably going to be short and shitty but comment imagine ideas if you want. thank you, i love you, carry on from this big A/N:)))) ( that picture is very attractive & old but hEY )

🥀

Every time you look into his eyes you get so many feelings. all from lust to love.

Those hazel-brown eyes made you go absolutely crazy.

Whenever he's happy, they'd always twinkle like a million stars in the sky, when he smiled, the creases by his eyes would form, making his eyes cute and squinty.

Whenever he's upset, you can see the dullness of his eyes. His thick eyebrows would hang down a little further than usual, making his eyes gloomy and droopy.

Whenever he's mad, you can see the anger and fury built up in his eyes. His eyebrows would form in a slant, making his face look angry. He wouldn't usually get mad, making this something you don't often see.

Whenever he was feeling sexual, his eyes would shine bright. They looked soft and gentle, full of love and care. They would often drop into a wink making you feel a way.

You admired Ethan's eyes.

His eyes were stunning.

His eyes were the ones you fell in love with.

🥀
||unedited||

also changed my @ :)

-unique.