Frozen Heart Beats, The War Of The Undead [Harry S. Vampire]

* CAUTION WARNING: IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO READ DARK ROMANCES INCLUDING DEATH, ADVENTURE, OR HORROR ETC. YOU SHOULD NOT READ FROZEN HEART BEATS, THANK YOU. ~ Author  

This is not a normal vampire love story, it is much darker and horrifying. 

It was the year of 2017 and the world was overrun by the supernatural and undead; zombies, vampires & werewolves all scattering around the world thirsting for humans- for their blood. Cameron was a human, lost in the city of London- with no family and no friends. She was quickly found and enslaved by the vampire Lord Marcel but soon his younger sibling Harry, took her for his own. At first she was petty to them, all they wanted was to use her for her blood but then Harry grew fonder of her, and unexpectedly developed an admiration towards Cameron.

When the vampires in the vampire kingdom discovered her presence, they started their search for her and so Harry and Cameron flee London in order to keep away. As more and more vampires find out, the search party grew bigger and soon developed in to an army with the most powerful vampire in the kingdom, Ryder leading their victory. Harry knew that she couldn’t be safe with the protection of him, and him alone so he too creates an army as preparation for battle and is willing to fight to the death for the girl he loves, Cameron.

 *Trailer is on the side, make sure you watch it!*