Chapter One; Sneak peek

(Marcel's P.O.V.) 

"The blood bag is all out Marcel." My brother Harry said, walking in my office. "And...?" "I-we-need a new one." He said. I turned to face him. Harry had his usual black skinny jeans, black tee-shirt and black trench coat along with brown worn out boots. "Well go get one. I'll get my own. Oh, and someone is here to see you." The mistress Sea was a mind reader, she always had a thing for Harry. But she made excuses to come to the palace just to see my brother. 

"Is it Sea again?" He asked, crooking his head left. He wasn't happy. We was never happy ever since his girlfriend was killed in front of him by Ryder. That name sickens me. 

"Yes, actually." 

"Tell her to go back to Paris. I have no reason to see her." He said with no emotion. "Well. If you're not going to see her, come accompany me at the auction house tomorrow." I smiled. I knew he wouldn't take the offer, "Sure." or maybe I was wrong.

(Cameron's P.O.V.) 

 "Move it peasants!" A guard roared over the crowd of sobbing girls. I was being auctioned off to become a blood bag tomorrow. I am only 15 but once I turn 16 tomorrow on my birthday, I will be tagged and sold off to vampires. A few months ago I didn't believe in vampires, witches, werewolves, or zombies... 

Well let's just say I was proved wrong. 

"Get in there now!" The guard shoved me into a empty room. "You can't do this to me!" I cried. "I can do many things to you." He hissed hard. He shoved the door forward, locking it. I got a good look around the room. One bed with no covers just a pillow, and a window big as my hands put together surrounded with metal bars. This will be my last day being 15.

Might as well make the best out of it. 

*To be continued* 

Heeeyy, sorry it's short. But this isn't really the first chapter, more likely a sneak peek so yeah. hold on Tight for the Auction and see what happens. Please vote, comment, fan ETC