I - Star And Marco Have A Great Night

"💕Marcoooo..💕" Moaned the princess, as the boy started kissing her neck, his hand snakes under her shirt, and unclipped her bra strap. "Wh-What are you-" she asked, "What you wanted." He answers, she doesn't say a word, and yet she knew exactly what he meant. Star got even more aroused when she saw the erection on his underwear, so she started unzipping them. All of a sudde, Marco connected his lips on hers while Marco 's manhood was now fully revealed. Star's face was light pink, her heart cheeks rumbled red. She broke the kiss and pushed Marco to the side of the couch.

She positioned her head in front of Marco's cock. Marco was dazzled, "Star?"

"Relax, this is what I want. Isn't it?" The stared at each other for a few seconds, then he gave her a reassuring smile, and she continued.

"Mmmm..." Marco groaned as Star took her whole cock all at once.

"Mwrco💕" Her eyes turned into hearts as she tried moaning out his name, taking the tip before allowing it to slowly come inside her whole mouth. Marco suddenly screamed, " AH! GAH!" He continued shouting, ready to release. Star's pussy became wetter by the moment. Marco was on the edge, he was going to blow! "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Star released her mouth from his dick, and the white juices spilled all over her face.

Marco panted, amazed at how much he came. Star licked the cum near her lips feeling satisfied, but not satisfied enough, "Aw, over already?" She pouted.

"I-I don't...think.. so..." Marco replied between breaths. Star's face lit back up.

Marco told Star to take off her pants and her panties, She got off the couch, took off her multi-colored tight jeans, allowing her thin black g-string to show.

Marco's eyes were wide open, he had no idea Star dressed up like a stripper. Star took the opportunity and took them off, then threw them towards his face, her expression now more of a playful kind.

She climbed on him, her womanhood right above Marco's manhood. He inserted himself, and the feeling was indescribable.

"AaaAAUgH! aH-aHaaUgH!" It was all that came out of her mouth, it was all that was heard in the room aside from Marco's grunts. She couldn't stop, He continued thrusting himself towards her. Star could feel the the tip of his cock bash against her sensitive cervix.

"YEaH! fUck yEAh! AUUgh! mMM!" Star moaned in great pleasure, the continuous bashing of her spot made her walls tightening around his thick manhood. Marco swiftly grabbed her left breast an massaged it, "M-mARCoOoO" She cooed his name, "Ah! Grrrrr! Fuck!" Shouted Marco, they kept going, "aHH! mA-maRcO! hARdeR! hA-HaRdER plEase!"

Marco had no idea which one was crazier, how much harder he got, or how he was getting ready to cum twice in one night.

"FUCK! AH! FUCKING HELL! AHHHH!" Marco and Star screamed to the top of their lungs. Star was ready to blow!

She let one final scream, "MARCOOO!"

...

Until she woke up, grabbed a pillow and muffled her mouth. Allowing the wet liquids from her womanhood soak across the bed. After the orgasm died down she looked at the damage she'd caused to the bed.

"It-It was just a dream?" Star said to herself. "It felt so real...." - she did a small spell from her wand to clean up her mess. And went back to sleep.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" Marco's scream could be heard throughout town, though Star didn't hear a word of it since she was already asleep. And nobody can wake up the princess as soon as she's asleep.

Marco looked around, hoping the dream wasn't over. But it was, "Just..... Just a dream.....

Or a nightmare."

Well, you have no idea how many times this story has popped into my mind. Hope your not weirded out though. Because things will get much more weird and sexual after.

-Pie (NOMNOMNOM)