VI - Star Wants Chinese Food

Marco grasped tightly Star's Hair and pulled her head backwards, It hurt, but Star liked the feeling, a feeling of in-dominance, allowing Marco to take control of her as he sent pounds of pleasure to her lower body, her eyes gazed upwards and she moaned in successions, the boy's cock was sliding in and out of her at a pace so fast he would have gotten a ticket for speeding, Star liked anal, and Marco soon did gain a taste for it. Star moaned aloud, "MaRco~! Ahh~! dOnt stop~!" but Marco didn't hear her, he was too into the wonderful moment to care about anything else, and it was not like he was slowing down anytime soon anyway.

The two felt in space, in a state wherein it was only them making love in a vast void, the two thrusting each other in the almost pitch black blanket of nothingness, a wondrous and never ending state where nobody would hear them, nobody would care if they saw, and with nobody there at all, the two kept thrusting and rolling in the dark, never wishing to stop, but God knows nothing ever lasts forever, and Star doesn't even think He exists, not like it mattered, He wasn't watching them in this pleasure palace. Nobody was, as established.

Drool started running down her cheek and bare chest as she began to thrust in the same pace as Marco, "yEs~! YeS~! aHh YEs~!" She moaned aloud, not caring if the other Diaz's would hear. This was too good an opportunity to fuck with Marco than any other moment of the month. She begged it to never stop, she wanted to be in this state of climactic pleasure forever, but it eventually did end with a massive orgasm from Marco, he did not wish to pull out, he had never seen what would happen to the semen if it went up the digestive tract, would it mix with the feces? Go from the large intestine to the small intestine and eventually back to the stomach? Would it solidify into a-.... He stopped asking questions to himself, it was stupid. Both Marco and the questions; although I say otherwise, I mean, humans are a curious bunch are they not? Now, Star felt the semen spurt from her asshole, and she relaxed on the bed, still lightly moaning, then pulled herself out, and looked back at her lover.

Marco was lying down, his dick slowly started shrinking to its limp size, and he sighed, "Star... I Think I Lo-"

---

Star fluttered her eyes open, her pussy was wet and was soaking, and all the fluids were being soaked about by the white blanket spread across her body. She was lying down, staring at the tiled ceiling, her licked her dry lips and rubbed her eyes, the wooden door at the end of the yellow room told her she was in the clinic, and another wooden door had a sign that said in bold letters: Nurse's Office | Knock Please! ~ There was a stereotypical heart at the bottom with an electronic monitor saying: IN.

"Oh Jeez, another wet dream..."She sat up, and she would have just examined the rest of the room; instead she just looked down at her crotch as the blanket soaked in her juice. "I wonder how I got here..." She muttered silently to herself, she looked under the blanket and saw that she had been changed into a plain clinic robe, her small bare nipples seen poking out of the robe. A grumbling noise came from her stomach, she was hungry, and a Mewman should never be in this deep a state for starvation. A knock came from the front door and she immediately cocked her head in its direction, the door opened slowly, and Marco with his hood up came in and closed the door behind him, he looked up and saw Star, she noticed a pink tone to his cheeks which he immediately hid.

"H-Hey Star." He muttered, "The Nurse said you didn't eat all Lunch and... Well..." Star knew what that well meant, she had been masturbating in class like a freaky psycho, and she didn't want that attitude to get to her parents, would she?

...Would She? "You know what just forget it!" She giggled out, "It's alright, you don't uh, have to tell me about that something else thing! It's Fine!" No, it wasn't fine, she lied not to keep him or her parents from knowing, but to keep the damn security footage she knows very well is watching her every move from spreading chit-chat among the teachers, which would I turn get to her parents.

She went to the edge of the bed and swayed her long locks of golden hair, not necessarily showing them off however, it was sticky from all her sweat and vaginal liquids, the stain on her robe was evident, but Marco's eyes were too focused on the Nurse's sign, the monitor on the heart kept switching from IN to OUT every time to time.

Star took her wand from the metal desk and went into the bathroom. She waved her wand, and pointed it to himself, "Magic Dressy-Up Blast!" She chanted, and a small rainbow burst covered her and she gained her turquoise green dress with a purple squid or ghost with a heart eyed face in the center.

She left and saw Marco was waiting by the bathroom, staring blankly at the monitor. "Marco! C'mon! I'm starving here!" Marco cocked his head to her, and blushed, he wasn't sure if it was a sexual innuendo or she was being serious. Star made a grumpy face, the one's he hated seeing, so he chuckled and said, "Oh... Uh, I can treat you to some Chinese food by the street at the end of this block, I got a coupon for free-"But before he could finish his sentence, Star already ran out the door and screamed, "HURRY UP MARCO, IM DYING OF STARVATION!" He sighed, "For a person who hasn't eaten all day, Star run's pretty quickly." And he sped off after her.

...

"Sir?" Asked the little man, as he walked away from the main area of the bar and into a small brisk room, there was a man sitting in the left side; a small hole an inch beside him. They had already done enough in the streets, a few crimes here and there in the palace grounds; they even severely injured one of the Squires of the Queen way back when once, but this? Sabotaging the image of the Princess to cause a revolution of the people, then secretly assassinate the queen, let the Princess take the ancient fluid injected into her shortly after Mewberty, let her go mad with lust and become a prostitute for the universe to take care of, and Mewni will be left with no leader, Unless the king interferes, which they expect will not happen. His boss was the second wealthiest family, and has a burning hatred for the Butterfly Bloodline.

Of Course, it had been 4 years since they injected her, and all she's been having are constant wet dreams, only this month did they ever gain some reason to smoke and to cheer with other dirty gangsters while in engulfing their mouths with cold beer, Ah, Mewnian Beer, almost as good as their corn, almost.

Now that the drug was finally kicking in, all they needed to make sure of was that she would never turn into a Mewfly at will for her whole life, for... Reasons, Felipe never got the reason as to why, he's getting paid nonetheless.

He walked up to the man in the chair, he grunted in a low voice, "You're a fucking idiot." And the man suddenly choked him, holding his neck tightly as Felipe struggled for air, he was trying to pry with his fingers his hands away from his neck as he showed no sign of relent. His face turned blue, he started fighting back even weaker, and then he stopped, he twitched, tried to fight a little more, then stopped and never moved again.

The man jumped into the hole next to his seat as someone ran into the room, the man's closest friend, whom ran in and looked down at the dead body, and gasped and went down and checked him, "Don't Move!" a guard shouted and suddenly grabbed him in the torso and led him out of the room, knocking down tables and waitresses.

"Just a little longer..."

~~~

Pie Is Back in The Game ;)

~ Pie (NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM)