† Intro †

Smoke To The Side. †

This ain't no sob story.

I ain't that type of girl that gets suspended from school and shit like that, Nahh. Me....I'm the type of girl that get chased by the police, Got niggas out for her head, and got the FBI nd FEDS lookin' for er'. Niggas be thinkin just cuzz im a girl i cant pull off half the shit i already have pulled off. Gender don't mean shit. PERIOD....POINT....BLANK. I'm only sixteen but i've seen damn near all of it. I seen my daddy get murked right beside me when I was holdin his hand, People hold they own Family at gun point and vice versa. I seen niggas get killed and even did my own lil share of killin niggas. I seen niggas get butchered and i seen niggas kill they self.

From day one i knew what i was ganna be. I was ganna be a thug- a gangsta. I was ganna be THAT thug. I may be a girl but these niggas out here don't know what I'm capable of. People always ask me "Why don't you leave the hood? You got all that money and you choose to stay?". I could have all the money in the world and i would still be livin' in the hood. The hood is all i know. Hood life is the life for me.

Everybody do things for a reason I guess.  My reason for being the monster i am today is cuz on my 10th birthday these niggas came and killed my dad when we were at the mall. Then went and killed my family.

Ever since that day i been a cold heartless bitch. I kill, steal and deal and don't give a fuck who don't like it or me. And if somebody get in the way of me and my money… lets just say they gatta dissappear.

Crazy Right?

Not even. Yeah i still go to school. Ion really fuck with anybody like that tho. Its kinda just me and my A1 Richard. 

Me and Richard live together in a nice house with a finished basement and attic. 

To me and Richard enough money ain't enough money. We live money, Breath money, and Sleep money. .

Oh by the way im Zavannya Davis aka Smoke

And im just tryna' Get Rich Or Die Tryin'

-Lucci